Revolve clothing code other than new customer ?

1. Any code for revolve higher than 15% (other than new customer code) Thanks in advance!
  2. Hi,

the only one I know of is the JT for 15% off... I just used it Friday nite or Sat... and it worked. I haven't seen any higher... and I searched and searched prior to placing my order. :p

If you do find one... please share! Thanks & Good Luck.
  3. NO. only 15% off with JT or 30% for first purchasing customer
  4. I just ordered from revolveclothing and used the matching coupon from kultic - gocultic30 and I got 30% off. The SA said as long as it's not any of the restricted brands. Try it!:yahoo:
  5. kagome.. way cool!

Have you already used the 30 off for a new customer, so this is your 2nd time getting 30 off????
  6. Yes, this is my second order. I guess it depends on who you talk to. I called yesterday and the girl I talked to wasn't much help. She would not give it to me. So I placed my order anyway using JT because the there was only 1 left of the item I wanted. Then I called this morning and the guy I talked to, applied the 30% off on my order this morning and to a new placed with him. It was awesome!
  7. i was browsing reesycakes and saw this code. i gave it a try just to see if it works and it did!

"fanatics071" for 20% off!

hope that helps~
  8. i tried adding stuff to my shopping cart
    fanatics071 i wonder till when though...

i emailed them asking if gokultic30 is going to work for true religion. i hope they say yes even though they ahve something in their policy about price matching true religion
  9. They do have some brands that are restricted. I hope you get a nice SA wannabelyn.
  10. thanks kagome i emailed them today and my response about them matching gokultic30 was:

Hi there,
    Thank you for the inquiry. This is not a problem, we can match that code but not on any of our restricted brands. You may place the order and go ahead and email or call us with the order/invoice number and we can take the discount off for you. Please remember that due to the manufacturers request, we are not allowed to use code matching and coupons on the following brands: Kooba, Botkier, Seven For All Mankind, Hudson Jeans, Nudie Jeans, True Religion, Joe's Jeans, Citizens of Humanity, Zooey, and Paige Denim. I understand that this can be an inconvenience, but unfortunately it is a restriction placed upon us by the manufacturer. Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to doing business with you!

Customer Service

too bad! cos all i want are joe's and true religions. oh well i tried!
  11. 20% one "fanatics071" does work for my true religion jeans!!!! I just got mine!!!!
  12. Oh wow sunnienara...

thank you for posting. :flowers:
    Shoot... that's going to make me *checkout* for sure! :nuts:
  13. you're welcome :smile: enjoy!!!
  14. any 30% codes out there that i can use at revolve? I think the kultic one has expired,right? also, can i use codes on TR? i know it's on "the list" but seems like some people were able to use it.
  15. What is the code for a new customer? Can you use this code on the restricted brands?