Revolve Clothing 30% still valid??

1. I was just wondering if they were still allowing the coupon match for 30%..

ALSO..
    HAS ANYONE NOTICED THAT WHENEVER THIS ONE PARTICULAR GIRL MODELS ANYTHING SHE LOOKS SO GOOD AND MAKES EVERYTHING SHE WEARS LOOK INCREDIBLY SEXY/CUTE!?!?

[​IMG]

Everything she models seems to be out of stock.. or most of the things. Is it just me?????

2. As I recall, it was valid through the 28th.

3. I just called and placed an order..I used fall07 as a code and got the 30% off, but they are only honoring it through today so hurry!

4. YES! I noticed that the items she modeled were OOS quickly, too!

Although she startled me the first time I saw her because (1) she seemed so slender (wonder if the clothes are pinned in the back?) and (2) she had a weird drag queeen/lower-your-head-and-grin smile, like this:

[​IMG] (C&C Kylie Tunic--almost sold out)
    or
    [​IMG](Theory shirt, completely sold out)

Cute girl, though, bien sur

5. i always noticed that she likes to pose in weird awkward positions, where her hands are up and over her head or she's looking down...all i know is that she makes the clothes look good!

6. Omg- That model freaks me out sometimes!

[​IMG]

7. that top is SO cute!! what brand is it? (and yea, i can see why that picture freaks you out)

8. smallbag, I am not 100% sure but i THINK I have that top.. its from Juicy couture. i really love it.. its great for casual and more out to dinner wear.

Yeah she was really freaky.. and can I say, her waist is SOOOO thin!!!! when you look at her back view, its ridiculous! but seriously everything she wears gets sold out though!

She is the ONLY one out of all of them that makes these weird faces and poses haha.

9. violinist girl, you are right on with the drag queen comment! LOL! :roflmfao:

10. She kinda scares me. :lol:

11. She reminds me of that Victoria Secret model who is always looking down like that...creepy.

12. shes hot and makes everything look good for some reson but in some of the photos i think shes trying so hard to be sexy/cute that she comes out lookingvlike she's high on crack or something

13. BTW, they are matching shopintuition's 30% off coupon. I emailed Revolve to check & they confirmed. I can't remember the details of it, but search for the thread on the shopintuition code and it's in there.

14. effinhaute and sweetierene-- thank you so much for telling me!!