Revolve Clothing 30% off, Hurry!!

1. Just thought I would post a new thread, RV is now matching shopepic's 30% code "fall07" . Just place the order and call/email them with the order #, they'll take 30% off (certain brands don't apply)

Hehe, I just placed an order for 1 jeans, 3 tees.They refunded me the 30% discount:yahoo:!!

2. oooh t4p! i'm gonna finally get the rachel pally dress i've been eying!

3. SA-WEET! I just received 30% discount off a purchase of three shirts. Hot stuff!

4. Yea!! I just used it too. I love revolve clothing!!!

5. Revolve is the best! I really think they are one of my favorite etailers.

6. Eek, I've spent at least two thousand there recently and have three orders on their way to me. Just emailed them - hope they'll refund me some money! At least on the orders I haven't yet received.

7. thanks so much for the info, now i can get the soia & kyo jacket that i have been eyeing....

8. Post what you guys have ordered lately!

It's quickly become my favorite online store.

9. I think you can, if its not too long ago.... I emailed them this morning see if they would refund the 30% on an order that I placed earlier (haven't been shipped), and they did:tup:!!!

10. So do you call them before or after you place the order?? Thanks for posting ;)

11. thanks for posting this!

does anyone know how long this is good for?

12. After:yes:~

13. only problem with emailing them afterwards is, what happens if they say no? can you cancel the order?

14. Thank you for posting this great info! Do you know if they will take 30% discount on Botkier or Paige jeans? I think these two brands might be excluded from the discount. Does anyone know?

15. I emailed them about 30% price match, this is what they replied:

"Yes we are matching that code, however we are not matching it on any of our restricted brands. Go ahead and place the order and then email or call us with the order/invoice number and we can take the discount off for you. Please remember, per manufacturer request, we are unable to code/coupon match the following brands: Kooba, Botkier, Zooey, Seven For All Mankind, True Religion, Citizens of Humanity, Joe’s Jeans, Paige Denim, Nudie, and Hudson..."