Review on Coach indigo patchwork shoulder tote

1. Hi! For those of you who read my post about "should I or shouldn't I" order this bag last week, it came today! :heart: :love:

It is style #10003. It's not on the website yet, but this link is to an eBay auction (sold for over retail!) (I got the bag from

It is actually 2 inches wider at the top than the stated measurement of 11". Feels like a big bag.

I am 5'5" and I adjusted the strap to it's longest point. It would have fit over my shoulder anyway, but there is a bit more room this way.

Approx. a nine inch drop.

Anyway, the bag is spectacular looking. The bottom is navy leather. There are suede, leather, and signature patches. Light blue, dark blue, silver, denim and tie dye patches. It's drop dead gorgeous, imo.

The shoulder strap is brown weathered leather w/ pale blue and white stitching. Brass hardware. Very dark blue inside.

Anyway, I don't regret buying the bag. I think it will go with about 75% of my wardrobe, LOL! :lol:
  2. Thanks for the update, I'd love to see a pic of it on you!
  3. Awesome! I have the same shoulder tote style from last spring, the one with the white leather bottom. Love that bag. So comfortable, and so roomy. My only complaint is that it's hard keeping the white leather clean (of course), but you should have no trouble with the dark blue!

I special ordered the slightly different indigo patchwork tote with the two handles in the "Legacy" shape. I have a feeling this one is going to sell out quickly, and that the fakes on eBay that will show up in a few weeks will be stunningly grotesque, as usual...
  4. I didn't order that tote because I thought it would have a shorter shoulder drop. They are both fantastic looking :love: :love:
  5. congrats! the bag is cute! I really want to get that bag for school next year =D
  6. that is a beautiful bag

i can't wait to see pics of you wearing it
  7. Its very pretty! I would love to see it on you :heart:3
  8. Okay, I wish I could post pictures but I don't know how to use a digital camera.

We have a medium price one, and neither I or dh ever use it.

Dumb, huh :cry:
  9. it's interesting...i saw it when i bought my bag today and thought of TPF :shame: ... It's a cute bag, but I couldn't pull it off...i don't think it's my style.

Did you see the ones that are in the "BIG RED BOOK"?? They are denim patchwork, but like, actual jeans w/the patchwork design...VERY VERY interesting...:huh:
  10. What is the big red book? Thanks! :smile:
  11. Learn how to use the camera so we can see it on you! (or, call in a teenager to teach you!)

And, yes, what is the big red book?:huh:
  12. ROFL i call it the BIG RED BOOK because in both of the COACH stores here, they keep a big red book on the counter with special/limited edition items, accessories/shoes, classic items, and luggage in it.

some of the items i saw were different colors of the current bags, accessories that match some of the current bags but not in the catalog, and that denim patchwork i mentioned had a hobo, a tote (i think) and i really remember the hat. it was cute--different, but cute.
  13. The nearest coach store is about 4 hours from me. If I ever go there, it will be really dangerous for me, :lol: :roflmfao:

There is a Dillards dept. store in my city, the only place around here that carries Coach. They never get a lot of the trendy stuff that is on
  14. I'm totally dying for this bag! I don't own any Coach yet...I think I'm going to sell my LV mini sac hl for it :smile:

15. Post if you get it! It really is beautiful. :heart: :love: