Review of the SF Union Square Party!

And of course, the bags! I saw the candy striped Speedy in pink and blue, which is cute. The pink is very girly and was featured with a charm on it that definitely suited the bag well. I also saw the new Nimbus in the blue-grey color ... this bag is divine and is light as a feather. They are also featuring a more structured bag (can't remember the name) that is like a charcoal-black patent with an almost crackle-looking finish due to the pattern on it -- price point just over $4K.
Pink Speedy:nuts: are there pics of this somewhere on this forum???

Everyone -- I'm kind of embarrassed to say this, but I left the party empty handed! I didn't buy anything. Of course, I mentally spent at least $15K.

But I have plenty on my wish list and I have added sunglasses to that mix ... so I will have to see what I get next ...

Everyone -- I'm kind of embarrassed to say this, but I left the party empty handed! I didn't buy anything. Of course, I mentally spent at least $15K.

But I have plenty on my wish list and I have added sunglasses to that mix ... so I will have to see what I get next ...

Don't worry, Lori!

I did not buy anything either.
I gave a lot of kisses away though! LOL... PRICELESS? LOL :smile: