Reveal: Toscana Front-Stitch Hobo in Bordeaux

She's gorgeous, MaryBel! :loveeyes: I have been carrying mine and it is developing wrinkles in the base of the handle, so you are right...they are just going to get softer and more broken in with time. Just adds character! Congrats! I need to check on the shipping status of my ginger from my trade in.

Thanks GF!
I can't wait to see Ginger...although maybe I should....it's too pretty in Ginger too and I have the feeling I'm going to want it once I see your pics :lol:

Well, my bordeaux hobo finally made it home! And it got here one day earlier! It seems the postal service got it early enough that they were able to deliver it on the same day.
It is a gorgeous bag! Looks so elegant. I love it! I definitely want more colors!

I got a smooth one. It has some minor scuffs which are only noticeable to us (since we look at every inch of it with a magnifying glass) so they are ok, but it has a vertical crease on one of the side panels. Again is not very noticeable, probably only to me since I know it's there. I was a little unsure of what to do yesterday when I first saw the big crease. I thought of sending it for a replacement but the whole idea of sending it back, possibly having to deal with CS, and waiting forever to get her again and then there's the risk of getting a bag in worse condition made that option not very appealing.

After purse posing with her I've decided to keep her.
I think the whole idea that I got in my head of the collection looking like Alto bags got me the wrong expectation (you know, when for an Alto you want complete smoothness and not a wrinkle in sight) and completely forgot that these are Florentine bags, which will get softer and more relaxed with time. I just looked at the bag again and saw there are some smaller horizontal creases on the other side panel and some smaller ones in the back of the panel with the vertical crease on the front, which again reminds me that I was expecting too much. Again, I think these are only noticeable to me and some of you, because we inspect the bags like crazy, but I don't think anybody who sees me carrying the bag is going to notice or care :lol:

So here she is

.View attachment 3467219
A close up of the crease, it's to the left of the M in my name
View attachment 3467220
GF, finally it arrived. Worth the wait...it is silky smooth gorgeous!

Well, my bordeaux hobo finally made it home! And it got here one day earlier! It seems the postal service got it early enough that they were able to deliver it on the same day.
It is a gorgeous bag! Looks so elegant. I love it! I definitely want more colors!

I got a smooth one. It has some minor scuffs which are only noticeable to us (since we look at every inch of it with a magnifying glass) so they are ok, but it has a vertical crease on one of the side panels. Again is not very noticeable, probably only to me since I know it's there. I was a little unsure of what to do yesterday when I first saw the big crease. I thought of sending it for a replacement but the whole idea of sending it back, possibly having to deal with CS, and waiting forever to get her again and then there's the risk of getting a bag in worse condition made that option not very appealing.

I think the whole idea that I got in my head of the collection looking like Alto bags got me the wrong expectation (you know, when for an Alto you want complete smoothness and not a wrinkle in sight) and completely forgot that these are Florentine bags, which will get softer and more relaxed with time. I just looked at the bag again and saw there are some smaller horizontal creases on the other side panel and some smaller ones in the back of the panel with the vertical crease on the front, which again reminds me that I was expecting too much. Again, I think these are only noticeable to me and some of you, because we inspect the bags like crazy, but I don't think anybody who sees me carrying the bag is going to notice or care :lol:

So here she is

.View attachment 3467219
View attachment 3467220

I love her! I agree those minor imperfections are not noticeable to anyone else. Mine has only been worn twice, but I can tell it will get softer with wear and time. ENJOY your new beauty!!

So here she is

.View attachment 3467219
View attachment 3467220

Oh my what a beauty! I want something in this collection for sure. [emoji4]

I received the ginger color today; it's a beauty. The color is more saturated than the natural color.

cada0faf-fde7-4443-960e-7d4e957d4453_zpsl9ulo3q5.jpg

Wow, another beauty! So this style must be a winner? Not an armpit bag? Just curious. I love the look of it and that color is lovely too. Honestly, I don't think there is a bad color with this one.
Thanks. I think I like this better than the bordeaux, though they are both gorgeous. Not an armpit bag at all; it has a nice drop and the bag is slim so it is not bulky against the body.

I opened my florentine Toscana side zip in ginger today. At first I thought it was too orange, but I decided it was a true rust color instead and it quickly grew on me. Unfortunately, it went right back to the post office. I received a perfect hobo like yours and the bar was set high. I had to send for an exchange because there was a large gash on the bottom of the side zip bag. Normally I would not care. After all it is the bottom of he bag. But for the price I am going to demand perfection this time. It is such a warm color, isn't it? I would love to see this in Navy and natural.