Reveal time! My first Céline

JCMB

Jul 9, 2013
Sooo happy, she finally here, my micro luggage in midnight blue. It took me a while to pick her up, as i don't live near to the boutique, but it was so worth the wait[emoji173]️.
IMG_1474891064.621459.jpg
Here is a picture my [emoji173]️ took of me leaving the store...
.... And here she is! IMG_1474891143.341893.jpg
I had the best shopping experience ever, this def won't be my last Céline!

Thanks for letting me share and a big thanks to the TPF ladies that helped me decide!

Thank u alofthebags, yes it's grained, i always thought that i would prefer the smooth, but in this color with the ghw it's perfect. And worry free[emoji4]

Sooo happy, she finally here, my micro luggage in midnight blue. It took me a while to pick her up, as i don't live near to the boutique, but it was so worth the wait[emoji173]️.
View attachment 3476518
.... And here she is! View attachment 3476519

Thanks for letting me share and a big thanks to the TPF ladies that helped me decide!
Gorgeous, congrats!

Wow so beautiful

QUOTE="JCMB, post: 30659686, member: 456178"]Sooo happy, she finally here, my micro luggage in midnight blue. It took me a while to pick her up, as i don't live near to the boutique, but it was so worth the wait[emoji173]️.
View attachment 3476518
.... And here she is! View attachment 3476519

Thanks for letting me share and a big thanks to the TPF ladies that helped me decide![/QUOTE]
Wow

Thanks onepiece, i'm so happy i decited on this color. I tried a lot of other colors when i was at the store, just to be shure, but this one really stood out. At daytime it's blue, at night black. So it's like having two bags [emoji6]