Reveal: Something very special...

1. So, I've been wishing and hoping for awhile. I asked for the advice from all of you and took it into careful consideration. I wanted something to fit me just perfectly and finally I have found her! I was so lucky to get her from a lovely, lovely, best ever, tPFer!

She arrived yesterday...

2. My beautiful Cassis Stam! Such a beautiful color, and my very first stam! I already love her so!

3. I knew it! :biggrin: She is amazing!!! Congrats, nikki. Use her well :biggrin:
  4. i was wondering about that! it's GORGEOUS!!! that color is so pretty. congratulation, nikki! :woohoo:

it looks great on you! welcome to the stam family! :yahoo:
  5. Ah... Thank you girls! It's LOVE!
  6. Absolutely LOVE your cassis Stam! Such a gorgeous color and a great neutral! We're bag twins! Congrats!
  7. It's beautiful on you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A match made in heaven. :hbeat::hbeat::hbeat:
    That really does suit you perfectly. You have the Stam personality! Love it!!!!!!!!!! Wear it in good health.
  8. YES!!! you did it! :yahoo:
  9. Thank you, thank you, thank you! These pics were taken yesterday, I'm going to wear something much cuter to coordinate today!
  10. NIKKI! I KNEW IT!!! :biggrin: I had a hunch you got the cassis. Excellent choice! Congrats! The cassis stam suits you well..such a beautiful bag. Enjoy and congrats again. So happy for you :happydance::drinkup:
  11. Wow za! You DID it ... the STAM. Isn't a gorgeous bag? Great choice Nikki. Congrats on your beautiful stam, it is even better when it came from one of our very stylish tPfer. You carry it well!You can now officially become member of the Stam club.
  12. ohhhh I just saw this!! It's sooo yummyyy!! Congrats nikki :hugs:

Looks good on you :smile:
  13. Yay Nikki! She looks wonderful! Congrats!
  14. beautiful Cassis Stam! congrats! I love that leather wrapped chain!
  15. Congrats! Love the color! Its the current color of my polish.