Reveal: something spongy

1. Neely and PJs wouldn't really work would it? Have a lovely first outing tomorrow, carrying a new bag is such a good feeling :smile:
  2. Beautiful!!!! :biggrin:

... Neelys go with everything, even pjs! :biggrin:
  3. Wow what a classy bag.........I'm not familiar with Neelys yet...........oooo another one to add to the list. :yahoo:
  4. Neely on the right hand side of my avatar! :biggrin:
  5. Love the Neely family picture! :okay:
  6. Thanks Plemont! Yep it's great to have a new bag, I keep looking at her on my desk at work! I've had quite a few new bags this year though... :graucho:
  7. Haha, I don't think any bags work with PJs but Neelys probably come the closest! :p
  8. Stunning Neely family.
  9. The Neely is waaayyy better than Harriet :smile:
  10. I really like the brown leather strap/handles on the Neely compared to the ones on Harriet. I've been eyeing the nightshade blue patent Harriet, but don't know: maybe I should try to find a Neely in steel?

I had a dream last night that Mulberry relaunched the Polly Push Lock! They were made out of a patent linear gradient leather and they looked really... awful. I should probably have a little Mulberry break since the bags are invading my dreams! :biggrin:
  11. Shiny n new, have you seen the Harriet in nightshade blue IRL? Could you compare the colour to your steel Neely? I don't know if I should get a Harriet in the sale or look for a steel Neely.
  12. Sorry I haven't seen the Harriet irl... Happy to take some detailed pucs of my Neely if that's any help?
  13. Oh! That's so pretty! Great family picture too!
  14. That's beautiful! A lovely addition :smile:
  15. Looks very classy & great for this time of year - congratulations!!