Reveal & Review (Part Deux)

Merry, love the gunmetal hardware! They all look awesome. Could you take a pic of these cuffs laid flat next to a Celina and/or a Ramone? I would love to see how the length stacks up.

You bet! The old school Ramones are a tad longer than last season's Ramones. I would say that these new cuffs are the same length from the furthest hole to the peg as last season's cuffs.

P1010387.jpg

From the following pictures, you can see that the old school ruby and black gunmetal stud Ramones are slightly longer than the shine leather and taupe ones of last season.

P1010384.jpg

P1010385.jpg

P1010386.jpg

oooh love the grey shine!

ETA: My Natural Snake Ramone was substantially longer than last season's (I've got Taupe and Black Shine). The Snake one was, right out of the box, as long as the well-loved old-school Yam one I have.

Last edited:
Merry, thanks so much! I'm really liking how the Mojave Snake looks. All of this gunmetal is making me weak...

ETA: I'm a little gun shy on the cuffs after last season. While I love my Grape Shine Ramone, it's much tighter/shorter than my old school Grey on Grey one.

Just in case, what was the other code for 20% off? hhfan? Is that right?

Last edited:
Merry, thanks so much! I'm really liking how the Mojave Snake looks. All of this gunmetal is making me weak...

ETA: I'm a little gun shy on the cuffs after last season. While I love my Grape Shine Ramone, it's much tighter/shorter than my old school Grey on Grey one.

hhpal

Thanks everyone for your comments! HH cuffs RAWK! :nuts:

Miss Curly, it's a tough call but imho if the length is not ideal then this will potentially become a collector item for you rather than something that you will frequently reach for to wear. Perhaps a leather dude can stretch your cuffs??

I have some pictures of the butter Welles. I like it, it's nice mustard color and seems to be very functional. I like braiding details. The leather has some dots all over- and a lot of variations, but it doesn't bother me. This bag will NOT work as a crossbody and I'm not tall either (5'4").

DSC_0076-3.jpg

DSC_0077-2.jpg

DSC_0078-2.jpg