Rebecca Minkoff

REVEAL: Rebecca Minkoff BLUSH MAM (MADE IN NYC BABY!!!!!!!!!) ** PICTURE HEAVY **

lvsweetness Posted By lvsweetness Posted Jun 21, 2012

1. I never properly introduced one of my favorite RMs ever!!! From the Los Angeles SS earlier this year.. many thanks to gloryahn:smile:

Such chewy thick scrumptious leather.. such a nice pink color and black/white floral lining. I think only a few were made?!

Pink Sheen and Blush are my two favorite MAMs in my collection and I've been through so many.. :/

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. gorgeous!

3. She really is pretty, lv. :smile: So out of the many you had at one point (I forgot how many you had. I just remember you had TONS), which of the pinks do you have left with you? Pink Sheen, Blush and Orchid?

4. She's beautiful!

5. That is a lovely pink! It's not muted but not loud, either. Gorgeous MAM, lv!

6. Extremely pretty! The black and white floral lining looks divine inside. Gotta love the
    Made in NYC bags!

7. That is pink perfection with two handles. :flowers:

8. Beautiful!!

9. I absolutely adore this shade of pink!!! Enjoy!

10. *~*That is beautiful!! I love this shade of pink (& I now have another bag to drool over! Congrats!!*~*

11. Very pretty! I agree with Tara, the b&w lining looks awesome with this color! Congrats!

12. Beautiful!! This is a great shade of pink!

13. This one is so pretty!

14. Very pretty....the color reminds me a lot of the rose lambskin.

15. Wow, I love the pictures! Very very pretty!