Reveal of my second Bal

1. Well, it has been ten years since I have had a new one. Ordered a gris vision Town but returned due to problems with the zipper and the general appearance of the bag. My City arrived from Balenciaga yesterday. So happy with this bag! 1353335_552067068192329_1229212257_o.jpg

One interesting thing is recently I asked on the forum if perhaps I had gotten a returned Town from the retailer. I was not happy with the quality of what I received and the packaging was terrible. When the retailer was processing the return, I received a call from customer service with an apology for having sent a return that had obviously been used. All in all, the retailer rep said they had made a serious mistake.
  2. black in rh is such a classic. congrats, love it!
  3. It's beautiful!! I love the size and shape :smile:
  4. Thanks to both of you! I know I am going to enjoy using it.
  5. She is a beauty! Congrats!
  6. gorgeous, congrats
  7. Gorgeous! I'm glad it worked out well for you after the first round was not a success.
  8. Black Bals are always so beautiful. Congrats!
  9. Thanks to all! I had forgotten how pretty a new black Bal is so I wonder how many years I will get out of this one?
  10. Beautiful. One B-bag I have never owned. But it is lovely.
  11. Beautiful!!! Congrats!!
  12. Gorgeous :heart:
  13. that looks like a really nice black bal!
  14. So pretty! Congrats!
  15. Wow!! I love it, you've re-ignited my need for this bag. :p The colour is perfect.