Reveal of my first fine watch

1. Hi everyone, I would like to do a reveal of my first fine watch. I ve choosen the Jaeger-LeCoultre Reverso Duetto. This timepiece has two faces, the classic face for day and the black face with diamonds for night. I personally feel this is a great watch as I intended to have only one fine watch that can take me from day to night. Since I am not a watch collector, I know little about fine watches. It is my brother who introduced me to this great watch (He loves watches) and when i tried it on, it just feel so comfy and beautiful.

The SA is nice to give me a box of chocolates and a few small gifts.

So here it is. I am happy to share with you my Reverso. Hope you enjoy the photos and let's start with the box of chocolates. By the way, the choco taste good.:smile:

2. Chocolates!

CHOCO BOX 1.jpg CHOCO BOX 2.jpg CHOCO WITH ALMOND.jpg
  3. The shopping bag and small gifts.

SHOPPING BAG PIC 1.jpg INSIDE SHOPPING BAG PIC 2.jpg GOODIES ON DISPLAY PIC 3.jpg I PHONE CASE PIC 4.jpg
  4. #4 Apr 6, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2013
    I bought it from the Jaeger Boutique.

WIPE CLOTH PIC 5.jpg MANUAL AND RECEIPT ENVELOPE PIC 6.jpg RECEIPT PIC 7.jpg WATCH BOX PIC 8.jpg
  5. I wear the classic face as a day watch.

GUARANTEE CARD PIC 9.jpg CLASSIC FACE IN BOX PIC 10.jpg DAY FACE CLOSE UP  PIC 11.jpg DAY FACE CLOSE UP  PIC 12.jpg
  6. This is how it slide out.

7. Night face with diamonds. Perfect to wear at night.

REVERSO  NIGHT PIC 13.jpg DAY FACE SLIDING OUT PIC 14.jpg NIGHT FACE SLIDING OUT PIC 15.jpg
  8. Congratulations! What a great watch! Wear it in good health.

9. Amazing watch! Congrats! :smile:

10. oh... beautiful, classic and elegant! Congratulations!

11. That's beautiful. A great choice.

12. Beautiful watch! I love the interchangeable face!!

13. Congrats its a lovely watch!!

14. Thank you, karo. The watch is understated elegant and I wear it everyday.

15. Thanks, lightpinkdaisy. Yes, its a amazing piece. A watch with two faces.