Reveal! My First Tiffany & Co. Piece!

1. It was my 19th birthday today and my wonderful amazing mother presented me with a blue box! :love:

I have asked for a Tiffany's piece for years now and I am finally the proud owner of the famous little blue box. I am so excited!!! :cool:

Anyone around to see my quick reveal? :graucho:
  2. :popcorn:
  3. Almost there...

4. :dothewave:
  5. May I present my 18k Gold Return To Tiffany Heart Tag Charm (size small) on an 18" chain!!!

I am in love with this necklace. I only wear gold because of my skin tone and I desperately needed a necklace that I could wear every day! I wish I could wear silver because it's much less expensive but my heart really lies with gold. I just can't get into the look of silver on me!

Anyways, this necklace is absolutely perfect for any occasion :love: It's so feminine and dainty! Now I just need the matching earrings :graucho:

Hope you enjoyed my little reveal! :flowers:
  6. :woohoo: congrats on your first piece! here's to many more! ;D
  7. Thank you!! :drinkup:
  8. Congratulations! What a lovely gift!
  9. Happy birthday! Great start to your collection :smile:
  10. So pretty!!! :love:
  11. Congrats!
  12. It's absolutely lovely! Just like you said, so pretty and feminine, and it'll be perfect to wear every day. Congrats and Happy Birthday!
  13. Happy Birthday! Enjoy:biggrin:
  14. Gorg!! Wear it in good health :smile:
  15. What a lovely gift! It's beautiful, your mom is so sweet!! Happy Birthday and enjoy!!