~REVEAL~ My first chloe / marcie mini crossbody

1. #1 Mar 21, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2014
    Hi everyone!

It's my first time posting in the Chloe forum, and I have a reveal! I was browsing TJMAXX and came across this beauty!! I had been watching the sales on the minis for 2 years or so. Never found one below $600 until now ($550 to be exact)! So, did I get a good deal (regular $775)l? It is worth it for such a small but GORGEOUS bag?!

Here she is in laguna blue :graucho:

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. Chloe at TJMaxx...I had no idea. What a great find and love the color. It looks like the mini to me. Congrats!!

3. Very pretty!

4. Thank you! I only know of one TJMaxx in my area that has high-end designers. It was luck that I found a Marcie! There was another Chloe, but it was a small satin evening bag.

5. Very nice how do think the mini is for every day?

6. Thanks! :smile:

7. Lovely...congratulations great deal!

8. Haven't used it yet but seems like it will hold a good amount of essentials :smile:

Thanks!!

9. Congrats!!

10. That's good to know. I'm going to check my local TJMaxxes and see what they have. Thank you!

11. Good Luck!! Hope you find something! :tup:

12. Wow! What a lovely pop of color...great find..Congrats!

13. Great find! I know that some TJ Maxx's are called Runway TJ Maxx because they have high-end bags. When I lived in Dallas TX is was awesome because I could shop at them. Now I live near only the normal TJ Maxx's and it is not as exciting. : (

Beautiful bag and lovely color!

14. Thanks ladies!!

London411 - Yes, that's where I found this bag!! That location had lots of other designer bags too! I got lucky spotting a Chloe!