Reveal! My 2nd Celine

1. Hi.

I'm on holiday in Cannes at the moment and had a look in the Celine store. They had a lot in stock now and I found a bag I had to buy :smile:

Took some photos with my iphone:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I think the colour is pretty accurate, except from the one showing inside the bag. What do you think? ;)

2. It's beautiful, love the color! :love:

3. ooow pretty pretty pretty!!!
    just love that buttery leather, congratulationnn

4. Sooo gorgy!!

5. Sooooo pretty!

6. congratulations! beautiful color :biggrin:

7. Thanks everyone :smile: I'm so happy with it!

I got a mod photo now as well:
    [​IMG]

This is probably the best photo colour wise.

8. Is very pretty! I love the style and the color! May I ask what was your first Celine bag? I'm getting ready for my second and had a cabas in mind but have only found bi-color ones..

9. Thank you :smile: I bought a mini luggage in smooth navy in May :smile: I wasnt sure I would buy a second one already but when I saw it I needed it :cool: hehe

10. Beautiful!!! Congrats!!

11. Congrats ! It looks great on you!

12. Congrats!! I really like that colour. I actually saw one at a store someone trying it on, but she bought it right away so I didn't even have a chance to try on... I'm on a hunt! But that one seemed like medium size. What size is yours? Is it small or medium?

13. wow, it looks great? how much was it?

14. Thank you! :biggrin:
    I actually think mine is a small. I'm only 5 2" so it might look bigger than it really is. I didnt get the paper which says the name of the colour and size unfortunately.

15. Thank you! :smile:
    I paid 1100 euros for it and I get 132 euros back since I live outside the EU!