Dior

Reveal Miss Dior Purple!

Posted By LeanneBloom Posted Aug 3, 2012

1. Haha, I didn't know until I put them together either! Thanks for your sweet compliment, I'm glad you enjoy my little post :smile:

2. Haha, thank you for liking my purple bag!!! Miss Dior is sooo cute, I'm sure you need one :smile:

3. very big congratz!!
    lovely color!! and with that Champagne gold hardwear color!! AMAZING!
    definitely a head-turning piece!! :biggrin::biggrin:

4. Thanks!!! I was a little afraid the purple would be too strong to wear, but seems people here like the color :smile: I think I made good decision then!

5. this is the one I want! Great choice. :smile:

6. Love your purple miss Dior and its looks great on you! :smile:

7. Absolutely stunning! Chic but very very trendy at the same time!

8. Hi!

Yes, the purple pouchette is my display picture. I adore it! The size is FANTASTIC -- much bigger and more convenient than the Chanel WOC (no offense to CHanel fans -- I was seriously considering a WOC before) -- but it's still small enough to be chic and carried out to dinner, cocktail parties, etc.

Still loving your bag!! Purple goes GREAT with emerald green!!! Congrats again! :smile:

9. Thanks for liking my bag!

10. wowow~~~ BIG CONGRATSSS!!

very nice color,she is like screaming" hey,look at me!"

11. it looks amazing on you. never expected a purple bag to be so pretty! now i want a purple bag too :biggrin:

12. Wow! that is a gorgeous bag. The purple has the perfect amount of richness and saturation. The hardware is stunning. : )

13. Love love LOVEEEEEEE!

14. You both look great :smile:)

15. Nice color!! What size is that? How tall are you btw? :biggrin: