Reveal Miss Dior Purple!

1. I've set my eyes in Miss Dior bag for a while, but felt guilty to get one when I was still in school a year ago. I've been working so hard since graduate, and here's a treat to myself. It makes me so happy!!!

Purple is my favorite color, but I admit it's a little difficult to wear. So far I tried it with black and white, and it looks great! Here are some pics with green, please share any thoughts and suggestions! Thanks!

image-3645154806.jpg image-1145470338.jpg
  2. image-3540282582.jpg
    image-3097265452.jpg image-2094868243.jpg
  3. gorgeous bag, congrats on your Miss Dior! because it's a strong colour, as long as you're wearing neutral or light pastel colours (like white, peach, grey, black etc) it'll still match ;)
  4. Wow! Congratulations!!! It's a stunning bag and I love the color -- I have the new lock pouch in purple patent leather, and I adore it.

Thank you for sharing! I love it and I love the contrasting lining, too!!! :smile:
  5. Thank you for the suggestions! My clothing are mostly bright color in summer. Maybe I'll need to shop for some new clothing, haha. Good excuse to go shopping :smile:
  6. Is that the purple one in your display pic? It's such a lovely color!!! How much can the new lock pouch hold? The size looks really cute.
  7. wow its beautiful, stunning colour, I love purple!
  8. Congratulations!!! Love the purple, looks great on you.
  9. Oh, a pretty purple bag :love: - it's my favourite colour too and I even got at dash of purple colour in my hair! :biggrin:

Purple and dark green (like the skirt/dress you are wearing) look great together as it does with other of 'jewel colours' (emerald, sapphire, citrine, ruby etc.), like colour blocking with you bag ctr. your clothes - I know it's probably 'sooooo last year', but I've always done what I wanted if it works for me :smile: I find purple very easy to match with just about anything ...

Here's a little article on colour blocking and as you can see practically anything goes!
  10. I LOVE this colour, especially with the Champagne gold hardware! Congratulations!!!

And your outfit with the green is PERFECT for it. I didn't know that green could match purple like that until now :biggrin:
  11. I am a total convert, the bag is fabulous and even more so on you, I luv the outfit with the bag :tup:
  12. Awww maan, just when I thought I've convinced myself that I do not need a Miss Dior, you had to show this. Hee.
    Congrats OP! Purple looks great on you. :biggrin:
  13. The color is so yummy!! Thousand Congratzzzz
  14. Thanks! Love the purple on your display picture! I guess it's very hard to find a purple Chanel though?
  15. Thank you so much for the article! It's very useful! I never thought of pairing such bold colors together, but they seem work pretty well :smile: Appreciate your input!