[Reveal] Dior Timepiece

averagejoe
Originally Posted by RoulaA
Hello,

Congrats, you own now the Dior VIII Grand Bal Resille!
It is one of my favourite Dior watches...Despite that I don't own one, but I consider myself lucky to be able to see it each day and touch it just because I work at Dior.
It had always amazed me by its feminine design, and the inspiration behind its creation that makes sure that the spirit of Monsieur Dior continues to live...In this timepiece you will always see the flared part of the ball gown embroidered with diamonds swirling whenever you move...

The watch that I adore the most if the DiorVIII Grand Bal Opal...The intense blue and royal green tongues of fire of this gemstone handcrafted meticulously by the artisans adds a final touch of couture to this masterpiece.
Below its picture...
http://i43.tinypic.com/2418do6.jpg
http://i44.tinypic.com/1ywqd2.png
The blue opal is really beautiful on this piece.

Well I must tell you, looking at the opal in person is way way different than the picture...it doesn't match even 1% of its intensity when you see it with your own eyes...

Well I must tell you, looking at the opal in person is way way different than the picture...it doesn't match even 1% of its intensity when you see it with your own eyes...

I agree! The watches really sparkle in real life, which cannot be captured in their stock photos.

Hello,

Congrats, you own now the Dior VIII Grand Bal Resille!
It is one of my favourite Dior watches...Despite that I don't own one, but I consider myself lucky to be able to see it each day and touch it just because I work at Dior.
It had always amazed me by its feminine design, and the inspiration behind its creation that makes sure that the spirit of Monsieur Dior continues to live...In this timepiece you will always see the flared part of the ball gown embroidered with diamonds swirling whenever you move...

The watch that I adore the most if the DiorVIII Grand Bal Opal...The intense blue and royal green tongues of fire of this gemstone handcrafted meticulously by the artisans adds a final touch of couture to this masterpiece.
Below its picture...
2418do6.jpg

1ywqd2.png

Thank you! And that is SO beautiful! I know for sure they are even more beautiful in real, the same with my watch, I loved seeing photos of it, but when I saw it I fell in love, it sparkled, and the movement, its all just perfect :heart:

This particular Dior VIII Grand Bal watch is 25,000 Euros, which means that it should be over $34,000 USD (I don't know the exact price conversion, though).

It costs more than a car. I know what DH would choose, but my choice would not be the same, LOL. I love beautiful watches, they have a function and at the same time are pieces of jewellery.

Dior VIII Grand Bal.. My favourite timepiece! It beats my Chanel by far.. and its beautiful in every way, the only downside I see with it.. its going to be addicting to watch and play with at work lol.. thanks to the oscillation in the middle there .. anyway here are the photos of it :heart:

WOW. STUNNING. So beautiful! I don't think I could concentrate driving with that on my wrist!! Congrats, enjoy…. soooo pretty!!!