Reveal: B Day Gift for DD

What amazing gifts for your dd. ESP the handmade ones. Such previous gifts. Also love all her H buts :graucho: Congrats for your scarve and DH's shirtsand notebook

hahahahahahhahahahaaaa Heavenplay, I am so glad I kept scrolling!!! Love the scarves and the shirts are fabulous. Gorgeous, classic. I adore the rocking horse and hope it is passed down for generations in your family!

How adorable Heavenplay! I admire your sewing skills... The dress is little girl perfection.
I totally agree with the lesson you are trying to convey that money doesn't always mean you're rich in your life.

Sent from my iPad (that I'll have to sell soon to fund my addiction!) using
PurseForum

Most of all, I love DD's nickname.

Watch out for Jadite--Adoption pleas are part of her master plan to inherit your H collection. But hey, if you want 2 big children who pick up after themselves, I am in.

What lovely things for you and your family to enjoy. All the best!

This is a great reveal. Love the hat, it's so cute. Yes, Love is priceless!!!

Lovely gifts!! Your stitching on the hat looks impeccable!!

How precious! :cutesy: Happy 1st Birthday to your DD!

Heavenplay:flowers:You are a renaissance woman!! So talented! The dress is beautiful!! Happy 1st birthday to your DD!!:Partyhat:

Love the handmade caplet with beautiful stitches!
You've got crafty hands, you have selected a great print for the dress.
So heartwarming!

----
the other stuff that you bought whilst you were buying the b day gift, ....
simply marvelous.

Thank u all for joining me in the excitement and allowing me to share!

What a lovely gifts for your DD, Heavenplay. Happy 1st Birthday to your DD :party:! The other purchases are very nice as well, I am loving your CSMC scarf! Enjoy!