Reveal: B Day Gift for DD

When she was 3 months, I hand-made this hat (cost 1.5 USD, my stitches better than H craftsman? haha) with her Chinese nickname (Popcorn Lu) on it and bought a cute H pony toy(XXXUSD) for her to bite.

Next Tuesday is her 1 year birthday, I chose fabric and designed a little dress (2.0 USD) and DH got another toy (xxx usd) for her. Hope one day she will understand love & taste are priceless and nothing to do with money.
Everything is so precious, and beautifully made! I'm especially in love with the little hat. :heart: Are there matching booties to go with that hat?:girlsigh:

Beautiful toys!!! I have looked at that horsey stuffed toy on multiple occasions for myself!! Haha! At 30, I can't justify owning it. Lol!! Maybe when DH and I have children, I will buy it. Beautiful items, including the handcrafted ones. Best to you and your family.

Once you have children, you will have find your life go in circles and full of opportunities to catch up what we missed in childhood:P

okay, I confess I couldn't walk out a h boutique empty-handed for myself:shame:

2 scarves for me, 2 shirts & 1 notebook for DH

thanks again for allowing me to share!

hahahahahahhahahahaaaa Heavenplay, I am so glad I kept scrolling!!! Love the scarves and the shirts are fabulous. Gorgeous, classic. I adore the rocking horse and hope it is passed down for generations in your family!

Heavenplay said:
When she was 3 months, I hand-made this hat (cost 1.5 USD, my stitches better than H craftsman? haha) with her Chinese nickname (Popcorn Lu) on it and bought a cute H pony toy(XXXUSD) for her to bite.

Next Tuesday is her 1 year birthday, I chose fabric and designed a little dress (2.0 USD) and DH got another toy (xxx usd) for her. Hope one day she will understand love & taste are priceless and nothing to do with money.

How adorable Heavenplay! I admire your sewing skills... The dress is little girl perfection.
I totally agree with the lesson you are trying to convey that money doesn't always mean you're rich in your life.

Sent from my iPad (that I'll have to sell soon to fund my addiction!) using PurseForum

Most of all, I love DD's nickname.

Watch out for Jadite--Adoption pleas are part of her master plan to inherit your H collection. But hey, if you want 2 big children who pick up after themselves, I am in.

Love the handmade caplet with beautiful stitches!
You've got crafty hands, you have selected a great print for the dress.
So heartwarming!

----
the other stuff that you bought whilst you were buying the b day gift, ....
simply marvelous.