Chanel

Reveal: 12A Timeless Tote (Grand Shopping)

Ljlj Posted By Ljlj Posted Jul 26, 2012

1. Hi all. Last week I was at Nordstrom and saw this beauty. I wasn't able to resist and brought it home that day. The price is great USD 2,500. It is black caviar with silver hardware. This bag is my first Chanel. :happydance:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It's a good size. Essentially it's a tote but the closure makes it a little dressier which makes it transition well from day to night.

[​IMG]

2. I took as many pics as I can.

Here's one with a large wallet, cosmetic case, sunglasses case and keys inside the bag.

[​IMG]

3. People have been asking me how the size compares to other Chanel bags and because this is my first, I have no idea. I did compare it with a jumbo and it's fairly close. This is a regular sized magazine on top of the bag to show its size.

[​IMG]

4. Mod pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. More mod pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. And for those of you who are interested:

[​IMG]

7. For reference I am 5ft 4in.

8. Congrats! The tote looks wonderful!!
    Does the chain runs continuously through both sides of the bag, so you can wear it with one long chain xbody?
    Edit: I saw your modeling pics! I think my questions had been answered! :smile:

9. Thanks! :smile:

10. Looks fab on you! I love your jeans too .:smile:

11. I like this a lot

12. This is beautiful...does it come in other colours?

13. Thank you lovely people.

Regarding other colors, I saw a red one. Not sure if this is the red that's so popular right now.

14. It also comes in red

15. #15 Jul 26, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2012
    Thanks for the quick reply. Does it come in only one size? and is it easy to open it while on your shoulder? Thanks