Reuniting with my LVs and New Duomo This Week!

Belated Happy Birthday! I haven't been on tPF for over 2 weeks (seems like an eternity) because I was in Medicine Hat!
Have a safe move! I'll just be missing you as you get here as I am Asia bound next week! Enjoy your Duomo!

Hopefully I'll get to see you around Calgary!

Woohoo! Got my Duomo! Pics coming once my PC arrives had a safe trip and love my new place -- should be on line soon, just having a quick online visit from a friends place in Calgary :smile:

Rofl Its winter again :smile: .. we arrived in Calgary last Friday and it was a balmy 55 degrees and we've had snow ever since! LOL well, its been fun to see everything white, after living in Houston, and all the new cold weather gear got a spin .. and of course my new Duomo!!!! I bought it from the LV at Holt Renfrew in Calgary, but it was via Fax while we were still in Houston, a Bday present for me from Hubby, but I didn't get to pick it up till just last week --- moved into our new place, got the PC connected and internet yesterday .. so here are the pics snow and all from our new place!

Thanks Garth and Nick at the Calgary Holt Renfrew LV for superb service on my fav LV bag so far! -- oh and some of you know how much I love my Bosphore pack and Saleya MM for sure!

1VistaDuomo.jpg

I think the Groom Cles is cute on it, and the Champs des Elysees scafe too!

1DuomoSnow.jpg

Oh and with the cat of course :smile: His name is Cazic and loves to sit on the Piano and thinks he's cuter than it all - well he's probably right LOL!

1CazicDuomo.jpg

and here I am with the two favourite things I like carry, but only one is practical to carry around with me! - I've ordered the Pomme Agenda, its on its way! Can't not get it LOL - it will look so amazing with this bag -- you know who you are that influenced me to match the Pomme up with this one!

1VistaDuomoGibson.jpg