Returning Pink Medium Lambskin Flap to NM

May 19, 2006
So I scored myself a pink medium lambskin flap from NM during the pre-sale, it arrived yesterday and I hate to say this but I was very disappointed. First, there is no Chanel box, nor Chanel dustbag. It came in a Neiman Marcus Dustbag only. Second, it's USED :wtf: The previous owner left 2 lip pencils in the little pouch at the flap :yucky: There are some sign of wear at the corners but minor, for me I probably won't notice it's used if the previous owner didn't leave her junk in there.

I am lucky enough to find another one from another NM, so I am going to return the first one to my local NM (Palo Alto), if any of you is looking for it please drop me a PM and I will let know you the detail :yes:

So I scored myself a pink medium lambskin flap from NM during the pre-sale, it arrived yesterday and I hate to say this but I was very disappointed. First, there is no Chanel box, nor Chanel dustbag. It came in a Neiman Marcus Dustbag only. Second, it's USED :wtf: The previous owner left 2 lip pencils in the little pouch at the flap :yucky: There are some sign of wear at the corners but minor, for me I probably won't notice it's used if the previous owner didn't leave her junk in there.

I am lucky enough to find another one from another NM, so I am going to return the first one to my local NM (Palo Alto), if any of you is looking for it please drop me a PM and I will let know you the detail :yes:

What color hardware did it have? I can't believe they sent you a used bag, shame on them and even bigger shame on the person who used it and returned it!:tdown: