Returned the Bleeker Shopper - got a Leigh

1. First off, thank you all so much for helping me through my inability to make a decision. Everyone was so nice when I posted the pictures with the Bleeker Shopper that I ordered. After much deliberation and wearing it in the house I came to the conclusion that while it 'looked' nice, I just didn't love it and I wasn't feelin' it. It was too square & boxy for me and the double handles really felt awkward on me. I knew if I kept it I would regret it. I dont' think I've ever over thought something so much.

So... I exchanged for a Leigh Signature Pocket Flap in Khaki/Black. It arrived today and all I can say is OMG :drool: It is so perfect and the moment I opened the beautiful box I knew!

I'll post pictures tomorrow - after I finish packing up my gifts for my buddy.
  2. I am so glad you are happy, the Leigh is a classy and timeless bag and I believe you will be so pleased with her and love her for a long time!!!!
  3. Yay, congrats! Can't wait for pics!
  4. So glad you found something that you love...looking forward to the pics. Congrats!
  5. Isn't it gorgeous.... I love it. I think it's the best Coach bag I've seen.
  6. Congrats!! I agree you'll be happier.. I was about to buy the shopper.. Ihad it on the counter w/ my CC in hand & decided at the last minute it wasn't for me... too boxy & roughly finished for me (for instance the underside of the strap is raw leather)... I much prefer the styling & finishing of my Black Leather Leigh.

Actually it's a good thing I hesitated & didn't buy the Shopper... I scored the new Mini Lily on eBay only a day later!!! I much prefer it.. I guess I just need to stick to the Legacy line since it's what I always come back to!!!

7. I think you'll be so happy w/the Leigh - I have the choc sig one and just love it. I was almost tempted to return the juniper legacy shoulder bag that I didnt even get yet (Christmas gift) for the Bleecker shopper, but when I posted a "which would you keep" question everyone chose the shoulder bag, so Im keeping it! I love the look of the shopper (online anyway - never saw it in person) still though!
  8. Congrats! I love the Leigh -- so classic!
  9. Glad you got something you love! If you don't LOVE it, it's a waste. Can't wait to see pics.
  10. congrats! The Leigh is a beautiful bag!!! :tup:
  11. Congrats on your beautiful bag!!!!! Cant wait to see MODELLING pics (hint hint!!!!)
  12. I have the same one and the more I see it the more I like it-perfection in a bag in my opinion! I'm sure you'll love it as much as I do- enjoy!
  13. The Leigh is a very pretty bag, congrats. I know if I am not thrilled with a bag right'll never happen, and then the bag would sit on a shelf unused :sad:
  14. I am so in love with the Leigh. I'm glad you were able to find something you liked. Are you going to post some modeling pics for us???
  15. yes, pics!!!! :tup: :drool: