Returned Priscilla, Bought BH, and Agenda!

1. Well....

On May 1...I had gotten the Priscilla for my Wed. Anniv./Mother's Day gift. I was thrilled with it. So I thought..I noticed the opening seemed to bother me. It seemed to narrow/tight. Sorta stiff. I couldn't get in and out of it easily. This bothered me.:cry: I tried to get over the idea. As much as I tried it still bothered me. I decided to return it. I figured
    for that much money I need to be entirely happy. It's a VERY nice bag...but, the functionality for me didn't work.

(Btw, I had posted pics, etc. about the Priscilla on the "May arrivals" and "Anyone indulge
    in May 1st purchases? threads).

So I went today and got a BH!! I only have 1 other shoulder bag, and after reading all the raves on the BH's. I decided to go with it. WOW!!!!:heart: It's a beauty!! I love it!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: Very easy to get into. A major plus for me! ++++++++!!! I also picked up a sm. white MC agenda. WOO HOO!!

I'm so much happier now that I returned the Priscilla and found something that worked better for me. YAY!!!!!:biggrin:

Here are some pics!:love:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I did a similar thing w/ my le-epanoui. For that 1 bag, I traded for a BH, Koala, and Chanel large caviar tote. I'm definitely happier w/ these three vs the 1. You made a great choice in the BH!

3. Thx!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! Now I don't feel alone about having returned the Priscilla. ;) I felt bad about it after having posted pics, etc. on the other threads.:oh:

...but like you I'm so much happier!:biggrin:

4. Well, if you weren't happy with it then you did the right thing. I am like that too, there will be one thing on a bag that will bug the crap out of me then I can't use it anymore. Better off to just return it and get something that you Love!!!!

5. totally agree! congrats on your new LV pieces!!! :amuse:

6. Agreed! Congrats (again, lol) on your new pieces.

7. Can you reupload pics somewhere else =( It says no hotlinking.

8. I Can't See The Pictures...But, I Adore The BH & The Small White MC Agenda Is A Beauty! Congratulations!

9. Congrats! I can't see the pictures either... :sad:

10. here are her pic's.. Hope no one minds.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

11. Congrats again! Glad you're happy.

12. I love the MC agenda! Congrats on choosing something you love! :heart:

13. Thank you all sooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

Bagfetish: Thanks A TON! ...for getting my pics back up there! GRR, I had 'em up, then later came to ck. the thread and couldn't view them either. I was like, "What the?!?!?!?":cry: So Thanks...I really appreciate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yes:

We have a bunch of errands to do today....I can't wait to take my BH out!!!!!!! WOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!:yahoo: LOL Except I don't like the errand part..hehe!!:roflmfao:

14. wow
    congrats....:smile:

15. aww, sorry about the Priscilla, i think it's the cutest bag, but glad your new purchases worked out and make you happy!!