Returned previous Coach puchases and instead bought...

1. A medium camel leather Carly! My Coach boutique was out of them, so they will be ordering one for me and I should have it in 3-5 business days! Woo-hoo!:yahoo:

2. Congrats....that's a gorgeous bag!!

3. COngrats! That's a lovely bag!!
    What did you end up returning??
    I am glad I'm not the only one making returns these days! HA!:p

4. Congrats, its such a pretty bag.

5. After seeing all the pics of the carly's on here, I gave in to the peer pressure!
    I returned my new scribble pouch, scribble skinny mini, and my gold optic lurex lunch tote that i'd purchased at the outlet recently. I had to add on another $100 to make up the difference, but I think it'll be well worth it. :smile: Guess it's time for a Coach ban for me now...

6. GREAT CHOICE!!!! You and I are/were pretty much in the same boat...I had bought some other stuff (outlet, too) and decided to take that stuff back and go with the Carly. I got the Medium Khaki Saddle Sig though. Way to go on the leather!!!!!!!!!!!! YUMMY!!!!:yes:

7. Very cool! Congrats to you too. That is also a very pretty bag! I debated on getting that one while in the store too, but I have plenty of sig bags and don't have any leather ones - so I thought this was the time to get one.

I'm so excited I could just do a tap dance!:wlae:

8. Congrats and great choice!!! I love leather bags -- especially the camel leather!

9. Congrats can't wait to see pics!!!

10. Congrats on your new purchase. I just LOVE that color!

11. i LOVE that; i plan on getting the same color combo in the large for school next fall!

12. Excellent!!!!!

13. cannot wait to see pictures!!!!

14. congrats on your carly purchase!

15. congratulations - can't wait to see pics!