Returned: Black Reissue 227

I understand exactly how you feel, LVCRAZED. It's smart to return something that you don't really love.

I'm also on a hunt for the perfect bag and haven't found it yet. I haven't bought a new bag in a year! Oh well, it's fun to keep looking...

Good Luck on your search as well!!!!!!! LOL! Ya, it is fun looking!! Reading other PFers posts, cking all the different bag websites, and different designer purse forums here on tPF. Maybe it's all "in the hunt!" LOL!:graucho:

oh LV crazed...I'm so sorry that you weren't in love with it...but you made a wise desicion not to get it. If you are going to spend that much money on a handbag, you should be in love with it! That is what I would do! reading this thread has been helpful because a reissue is one of my dream bags, but I too did notice that on some bags there is that "fold" I just thought that maybe the bag has been "smashed" I didn't know that they were supposed to be like that...

anyways, I have never seen one IRL...so I'll have to wait and see if I love it too! goodluck on you next purse hunt!!!

I'm so sorry you didn't love it but I understand. I have bought bags before that I thought I had to have and then the love just wasn't there. You have to return it if you don't totally love it. It's way too much money just to keep it.

Keep looking, you'll find something that you love.

Good luck.

oh LV crazed...I'm so sorry that you weren't in love with it...but you made a wise desicion not to get it. If you are going to spend that much money on a handbag, you should be in love with it! That is what I would do! reading this thread has been helpful because a reissue is one of my dream bags, but I too did notice that on some bags there is that "fold" I just thought that maybe the bag has been "smashed" I didn't know that they were supposed to be like that...

anyways, I have never seen one IRL...so I'll have to wait and see if I love it too! goodluck on you next purse hunt!!!

Aww, Thanks!:smile: Ya, that's what I thought...I should be insanely in love w/ it and I wasn't unfortunately. :sad: As for the fold, neither did I. But it was more than that for me. The fold, size (everything didn't fit), "just wasn't me", oooh also the price tag: really bothered me! :Push:

The highest I've paid for a handbag was for my Wh. MC Speedy which back when I got it was $1650 I think. Somewhere in there...So $2090 (IMO) was just way too much $$$ for me. Dh said if I loved it then that's all that mattered not to worry 'bout the price. But I didn't love it, and also the price was just too much in my mind. LOL, I guess I have a # in my mind and when it goes past that, I freak. LOL!! So ya, anything higher than my Wh. Speedy is pushing it. As far as numbers go, I know I've read threads in the past as to how much PFers are willing to pay on bags. Well, lol my number is $1500, and nothing more than my MC speedy ($1650 which is pushing it) so you can see the reissue was way beyond my #. LOL!!!!!!! Whatever.

piperlu said:
I'm so sorry you didn't love it but I understand. I have bought bags before that I thought I had to have and then the love just wasn't there. You have to return it if you don't totally love it. It's way too much money just to keep it.

Keep looking, you'll find something that you love.

Good luck.

Thank You...:smile: yes, way.. way.. way too much $$$. LOL!! Yep, gonna keep on searching. Btw, Whatever happened w/ the reissues they located for you? Did you end up getting one?

I returned my 227 too, it was just too big for me. I have since got a 226 that I love. You are right, at these prices, unless you really love a bag, it's no point keeping it. I have just said goodbye to two baby cabas bags.....love them, but not for me.

So $2090 (IMO) was just way too much $$$ for me... But I didn't love it, and also the price was just too much in my mind. LOL, I guess I have a # in my mind and when it goes past that, I freak.

As far as numbers go, I know I've read threads in the past as to how much PFers are willing to pay on bags. Well, lol my number is $1500, and nothing more than my MC speedy ($1650 which is pushing it) so you can see the reissue was way beyond my #. .
The thing is, I think if you were to find a bag you are insanely in love with, you will be able to justify the price to yourself, even if the price is more than you have ever spent.

You just haven't found the bag of your dreams yet! :smile:

ditto
i 2 am looking for the next perfect bag...
i thought it was the jumbo flap- not took back..
when i bought my medallion tote i was in love with her- pink too...
keep searching... i am all the bags i have bought have been love at first sight..
i am looking for - looks, space, classic, a bag that will be in style forever..

The thing is, I think if you were to find a bag you are insanely in love with, you will be able to justify the price to yourself, even if the price is more than you have ever spent.

You just haven't found the bag of your dreams yet! :smile:

Ya, I guess if I did find a bag past my "#" then I "may" be able to get over it...LOL!! ....(ugh, it does bug me though)....But ya, I guess I haven't laid eyes on the bag!! "My" dream bag!!;)

hey LVCRAZED - i hope one day you find a CHANEL piece you'll love! I'm sorry the re-issue didnt work out! :hugs:

Aww, Thx!!!!:flowers: Well, I'm still searching. I do like the Medallion tote...I tried it on...liked it! Not sure if the rounded handles will be/get uncomfortable if worn for long periods of time...Hmm?? :confused1:

Aww, Thx!!!!:flowers: Well, I'm still searching. I do like the Medallion tote...I tried it on...liked it! Not sure if the rounded handles will be/get uncomfortable if worn for long periods of time...Hmm?? :confused1:

0o0o LVCRAZED - I just love the Medallion Tote!!! It just looks like an awesome size! I guess it really depends on how much stuff you carry each day... :flowers: