Returned A Gucci Tote....

1. I had purchased the new style Gucci tote for my mom on her birthday. I later realized that the tote was more my style than hers (she likes smaller bags). I then returned the Gucci tote.

To make a long story short. I visited the Coach Outlet in Camarillo. I'm not much of a Coach fan **ducking**, so I don't know what the bags are called. Anyway, I purchased a black leather satchel w/ two front pockets w/ buckles and a matching wallet for my mom. A large leather hobo for my mother-in-law as her birthday is next Saturday. A brown leather shoulder bag for my sister-in-law (she's coming from out of town for my MIL b-day & her b-day was last month). And lastly, a multi-color swing pack for my SIL daughter whose birthday is this Friday. WHEW! Point is, I purchased four (4) bags and one (1) wallet for the same price of a Gucci tote!!!

The Camarillo Coach Outlet Store is the best I've seen so far. It is clean, organized and often times, I see items there that are still at regular stores. But most importantly, staff members are very nice.
  2. Is this the black bag you purchased with front pockets and a buckle? If so, how much did you pay for it at the Outlet in Camarillo. This bag is called the Legacy Satchel and many ladies from the Coach forum do own this bag and love it. Congrats on all your purchases. I love Coach and am glad you found something that caught your eye! Welcome to the Coach purse forum! You will find that everyone here is really nice and helpful.

3. Welcome to the world of coach. Sounds like you picked up some great bags.
  4. welcome to our world...looks like u did awesome...