Return to outlet, carried once

It shouldn't be an issue. :nogood: Those dang coach tags are SO easy to break off and that.. and like I said I have returned and purchased bags without tags.. it doesn't always mean it is used.. people can just as easily use a bag and put the tag back together with those cheap plastic things.. it's just ethics at that point. :okay:

That's what I was thinking, you can clearly tell the tag was ripped off. You can see where it ripped when I put my planner in. The bag still has that plastic thing attached so it's not like I took it off.

I don't want to purchase a used bag when I go to a Coach store. People put all sorts of things in their bags like used tissues, food, and medication. I want a fresh clean bag and that is what one expects when they shop at Coach. If someone can't decide if a bag is right before they actually use it, then it should be sold on ebay.

Totally agree. I do not want to purchase a brand new bag that has already been carried. I don't care how many times. I can shop on ebay if that's the case. It's just wrong, imo.