Return question...

1. I recently (within the past 2 weeks) purchased a bag from elux and I'm not sure I am in love with it. I know I will be at a Louis Vuitton store this coming weekend and was wondering if they would exchange it there?? I have not used it yet...
  2. I think you can only return elux for elux (60 days). For LV stores it's only 14 days so they might not accept your purchase anymore. Call LV at 1866-vuitton.
  3. I just called LV and they said to call the store and it will be their decision and they most likely will not return, but will exchange for something of equal or more value...I'm sure if I'm willing to throw down some more cash they will allow...hope so, I'll give them a call at 10
  4. They allow exchange of bag or store credits just in case you're not willing to get a bag in stock. Store credits can be used for up to 1 year but no cash returns.
  5. If you don't love it return it and get something you love
  6. I know this is an older thread but was it possible to exchange your LV item from elux at an LV store?
  7. eLuxury is a different part of LVMH, therefore you can't return things that were purchased online to an LV boutique.