Return Policy for Gucci.com

1. I just want to know the return policy for returns for sale items on the gucci.com site b/c I know all the sale items in gucci stores are final with no returns or exchanges. So is the website the same as the stores?

Thanks!

Thinking about getting this bag

[​IMG]http://www.gucci.com/us/us-english/us/sale/handbags/#153029_AA61G_9022

What do you guys think about this bag? Should I get it?

2. yeah i think final sale is final sale... returns on unused merchandise i believe are 7 days. it could be 14, but from what i remember when i got their wallet, it was 7 days. how crazy is that? but i guess they didn't want people to abuse the system.

3. oops! i didn't read online purchases!

here's what i pulled from the website :

Returns

For online purchases, Gucci will accept merchandise in its original condition for a full refund when accompanied by the original sales slip. We will not accept merchandise that has been worn, used, altered or damaged. Refunds may only be issued in the same form as was utilized for payment. Full-priced merchandise must be returned within 30 days from date of delivery; however, sale merchandise must be returned within 15 days of delivery. Online purchases may not be returned or exchanged at Gucci outlet stores or at Gucci shop-in-shops in department stores. Please note that shipping costs will not be subject to refund and that a different return policy may be applicable for in-store purchases.
    Easy-to-follow instructions for returning merchandise are included with each shipment. Every effort will be made to ensure a prompt refund and an email notification will be sent once the return has been processed.
    We recommend shipping returned merchandise via UPS or insured parcel post for tracking purposes and that a customer request adequate insurance to cover the purchase price of the shipment. Gucci will not assume responsibility for reimbursement or compensation in the event that return packages are lost, stolen, or mishandled.
    We reserve the right to refuse return of any merchandise that does not meet the above return requirements in Gucci´s sole discretion.
    Exchanges

The exchange of an item purchased on Gucci.com, involves an easy two step process. First, please begin by making an online selection to identify and to purchase the replacement item. Second, return the original item by following the steps outlined in the previous section. Please note that the returned item must be received by Gucci in original condition and that new orders are subject to Gucci having available merchandise on-hand. Shipping charges for any returned item(s) are the client’s responsibility. Please contact Gucci at assistance@US-onlineshopping.gucci.com to ensure that you do not incur an additional shipping fee on the replacement item. Your exchange item(s) will be sent to you via UPS ground at no additional cost.

4. Yeah you have 15 days if purchased on Gucci.com. And all sales are final if bought in the store

5. thanks for the update on the return policy you guys are great.

6. I think it's gorgeous! You should go for it now that you know the return policy.

7. i went ahead and ordered it and i should be getting it by sometime next week. maybe monday. i hope it fits everything i have b/c i do carry alot of things.

8. I think you can return. last years I return boots send mail to some gucci store that note in receipt.after they received it they will email you. and refund money. they also return my original receipt to me.