Return policy at Chanel Stores??

1. I'm wondering, do you have to return an item to the Chanel Store you got it at? I have a Coco Cabas on the way, and since I haven't seen it in person, I might want to return it. I'm having it sent from the S.F. store, and am going to Las Vegas this weekend. If I don't like it, can I return it at the Chanel Store in the Bellagio this weekend?

I'm really hoping I love it...just not sure about the color!:shrugs: TIA
  2. I THINK you can. It's better to call the Bellagio store and check in advance.
  3. Absolutely.
  4. I'm sure you can. I can't imagine them not accepting a recently purchsed bag w/ tags attached and a receipt. . . especially a Cabas that EVERYONE wants!
  5. The store in Vancouver only gives store credit or exchanges. They don't give refunds. Is this common in Canadian Chanel boutiquies?
  6. in the US, you can return a purchase from one chanel boutique to another chanel boutique for a full refund. i have done that a few times, absolutely no problem.
  7. yes you can return with no problem.
  8. by the way, which color are you getting??
  9. you should be able to return it if it has all its tags etc and it's within the 14-day limit.
  10. At this point, I don't think any Chanel store would say no to a Coco Cabas w/ tags that they can sell 30 times over....You have nothing to worry about :smile: