return/exchange for NWT coach bought 3 years ago?

1. hi
    I have a coach that about 3 years old, still in dust bag and with retail tag attached. i could not find the receipt? i'm eyeing for the coach ergo patent chocolate one, does anyone know if Coach will take it back for a credit? thanks

2. They may look at you crazy, but they would take it back. I just returned a back from two + years back, but I still had the packing slip (but couldn't find the receipt). I am sure I had it and if they REALLY wanted it I would have looked again, but the SA that took it back knew me well (not sure if that made a difference).

3. If you do not have the receipt, they will give you credit for what its worth presently.

4. Coach doesn't stipulate a time constraint in their return policy, so they have to take back a bag of any age assuming it's new and has it's tags or you have the receipt. Without the receipt though you'll only get the final selling price.

5. thanks everyone, that's encouraging. i want the patent chocolate ergo now.

6. Which Coach bag was it? I'm just curious!

7. me too! show us a pic, or style #.

8. I'm curious as to what bag this is! PICS!! :biggrin:

9. Maybe you should try selling on eBay if it's a good selling item ??

10. PICS PICS PICS!!!! I totally agree. You may get more $$ if you sell it on eBay.

11. I would also love to see the bag. Gotta' love the Coach policies though! :tup: