Retail prices in Canada? Also, quick question about the Cabas Piano

1. Hey guys,
    I was wondering if one of you could tell me how much the Speedy 25 and 30 and retail for in Canada. I know I could just take the US price and convert it for an estimate, but an exact price would be better. I was going to call the LV in Toronto but by the time I thought to do so it was late and they were closed.

Also, from the measurements it seems the Cabas Piano would be able to hold files, papers, etc. but could someone who owns it give me an idea of how much it actually holds?

Thanks in advance!

2. my Piano held my kate spade continental wallet, my coach umbrella, my over sized coach sunglass case, my phone, my keys, and not much room for more. It was too small for me so that's why I sold it. If you want something big enough for files, paper, etc., you need the mezzo or the batignolles horizontal.

3. It was 660$ for a speedy 25 before the price increase, I imagine it'd break 700$ now.

4. Thanks for the response! I saw and tried on the Batignolles at an LV store a little while back and it was definitely big enough to hold files, papers, etc. Thanks again. :smile:

5. Thanks! :smile:

6. oh my ged..i wish i bought so much more LV four years ago! :cry:

7. oh man!!! feels like it was just yesterday (ie 4 yrs ago) I bought mine for about 560...man am I glad now!!

8. Yeah me too. :oh:

I used to imagine Vuitton prices as totally beyond my purchasing power, now I just want to kick my past self ! :wacko:

9. LOL, I better start spending before LV raises their prices again!

10. i know hey! i thougt the cb line was outrageous! now it seems like those prices were a steal!

11. The Speedy 25 is $660 and 30 is $675 approx. There was no price increase in Canada according to my SA...it was only in the US.

12. Good to hear! Thanks :smile:

13. So, would you guys know.... if bought in France ...

how much would the savings be .. meaning how much would the speedy 25 and 30 be... once converted back to CDN ...

14. To give you an idea of what the piano will hold, HTH!

15. That was awesome of you, thank you!