Retail Price Lists for OLD LINES (limited, discontinued, etc)

jadecee

Jun 8, 2006
I'm SO sorry, but I've searched under "price", "discontinued", "limited", "retail" in the LV forum and I just can not find anything that lists retail prices for various lines like the MC when it first came out in '03, or the panda, or cherry blossoms, etc.

I KNOW this was discussed because I remember reading this earlier in the summer and there was a link in some thread, but for the life of me I can't find it!!! :crybaby:

I've literally spent the last 2 hours running various searches on here, on google and I can't find anything.

Can anyone help me out and point me in the right direction? I'm searching and I feel like I'm going in circles and getting nowhere. Help please cuz I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong that the search isn't turning up that list! :shrugs:

Are you looking for a price on a particular bag?

I bought my white MC speedy and porte tresor wallet in 2003 when they first came out. I can do some digging and look for a receipt if it'll help

I'm actually interested in knowing the retail prices of the Panda line, Grafitti line, and Cherry Blossom lines... hopefully this doesn't sound greedy... but the prices for as many bags as people have information about?

I'm just really frustrated because I swear someone had posted a link to a site that lists all the prices by year.. like 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, etc. but I can't find it! GAH!!! :hysteric: My frustration may also be because I've used up so much time looking for it and it's approaching 2am and I have to be up by 6am to head off to work! :sad: You know.. when you just KNOW something is there but you just can't find it? and watch it's going to be something so obvious and I may have glossed over a thread b/c I was frantically trying to look for it.. :Push:

Thanks for trying to help tho!

i found this that Irene posted some time ago for the CB line. hope it helps! :smile:

Retro $955
Papillon $880
Pochette Accessories $425
Trésor Wallet $460
Key Pouch (Cles) $215
Mirror $135
Coin Purse $240

Eye Series

Eye Dare You $4230
Eye Love You $2170
Eye Need You $1690
Eye Miss You $1090

Cerises

Keepall 45 $1370
Bucket $1210
Sac Plat $1140
Speedy 25 $995
Compact Zippé $525
Porte-Monnaie Zippé $475
Pochette Accessoires $355
Porte-Monnaie Rond $235
Pochette Clés $195

Panda

Pochette $345
Porte-Billets $460
Porte-Cles $140

Dalmatian

Large $1640
Rabat (Small) $1140

Cherry Blossom

Retro $995
Papillon $880
Porte Tresor Wallet $460
Pochette Accessories $425
Porte Monnaie Plat $240
Porte Cles $215
Mirror $135

Tweedy

Large $2020
Rabat (Small) $1640

Graffiti (approx from what I've heard)

Keepall $1000
Speedy $750
PTI $400-450
Scarf $200

habibty, thanks so much for posting! Those have been helpful so far!

This looks like it could turn out to be a great resource thread.. perhaps whenever limited editions come out, this could be updated. :smile: