Restrapping leather handles on Pap 25 for longer handles - possible?

1. I think the Pap 25 is the perfect size, but I'd like to wear it over my shoulders without crushing the purse. I have the Pap 30 too, but it's too big for me and I cannot get the ungodly smell of cigarettes out of it.

So, I'm wondering about restrapping the leather on the 25. Does anyone have any ideas on this? Can this only be done at LV stores? How much would it cost?

Thanks in advance! I apologize if this has been covered already, but I did a search and didn't really come up with anything on my own.

2. While we're on the subject, does anyone know about making straps shorter? I love my MC Sologne but I'm petite and it's practically down to my knees.

As for the cigarette smell, I've combined a bunch of techniques posted here. I sprayed Febreze on a fabric softener sheet and wrapped it in a paper towel, putting the whole thing in the bag. The paper towel prevents anything wet from touching your bag's interior. And the nasty smell goes away in a week. You may have to repeat the process, but it works.

3. I'm not sure but I think it may not be possible. Last time I did ask about something similar to this and the SA told me they will not alter their design.

4. there is no such thing as a pap 25, it came in a 19, 26 and 30.
    from my understanding LV will NOT change the handles for you to a different size. I beleive there was someone that wanted to change the handles on the saleya pm for the ones on the gm and they said no.
    the way it is. is the way it is ..

5. Pap 26* Speedy 25 :smile:

6. Sorry, but i dont think theyll do this for you.

7. Awww...that's too bad. Sorry, I meant Pap 26 (as you can tell, I've been looking at Speedy 25s.:p )

I have febreezed the purse like a maniac. Hopefully the smell will go away soon then and I'll just have to be happy with the 30.