restarting, a waste of time?

Caley, I would suggest that you buy the 2 other Speedy 30's to add to your collection and just keep the 25's as well. I know it seems like an overabundance or even redundance (did I just say that??? lol), but I rather like having the idea that you have size variety for any and all occasions! This is coming from someone who can't part with any LV at the moment so go, go, go for two more! LOL Then share pics!

that's an interesting idea. though i might find myself thinking its a waste of my money to have 4 speedies that might be identical on some level. i don't want to have sellers regret either...*sigh* why does LV do this to me LOL.

It's interesting because I know that I'm taller than you but sometimes when I see the 25 I think, "Oh, how cute" but realistically, I don't think I could carry something that small especially as it's handheld. I think you probably look really chic with a bigger bag, but definitely try out the 25 as a test run. You have so many other gorgeous bags and so many LEs to get this season though - are you planning to get the classics soon or wait?

not anytime soon. trying to take my mind off the watercolor speedy frustration for now lol. but i will test run my 25s to see how i like them now.

25 is TOO SMALL. I only still have it because Cerises didn't come in the bigger sizes :sad:

~IMO, I think the 25 is small for me. Yes, the only reason I had to get the 25 because the Cerises line only came in the sz:sad: (and I love the Cerises). *Caley*, I just know what you mean....you don't want your bags to be neglected and you hope to find a loving home for those that don't get to go out and play as much;)~

I have a Mono Speedy 25 and two Epi Speedy 25s which I thought were a perfect size when I purchased them but I now wish had got them all in the 30. I just feel that the 25 is too small for all the stuff I carry now.

Just sold my cherry speedy 25 and am left with all the 30's.

Only regret is the cherries are cute but realistically was not using them...so I advocate sell and replace with 30's if that's what you use.