rest in peace, sweet jeter

1. he had had a difficult night, and the last thing my sweet, loving boy did was spare me the euthanasia decision. he died in my lap after what appeared to be a seizure or a heart attack.

thank you all for your support and prayers -- i can't tell you how much it helped me. please send one last set of prayers to accompany him on his way.

God speed, jeter. :heart:
    [​IMG]

2. I'm so sorry to hear about Jeter. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your loved ones.

3. I don't know what to write here.... there's nothing worse than losing a pet. I'm very sorry for your loss and I wish you all the strength in the world to get through it :crybaby:

Wishing him a safe journey and you a good recovery

4. i'm so sorry....

5. I know how much you are hurting right now. I'll say a prayer for Jeter and for you. Hugs.

6. I am so so sorry for your loss. I'm sure you two will see each other again in many years. Until then, I'm sure he will watch over you and your loved ones while he moves on to a pain free world. I know how heart wrenching it is to lose your pet and my heart goes out to you. You and your family will be in my thoughts.

7. Oh my gosh..I am so so sorry for your loss! I am in tears right now..I am so sorry! I'm glad you got to hold Jeter in your arms & say goodbye to him. I know how much it hurts and am here for you..pm me any time! What a beautiful doggy he was and still is. I believe animals go straight to heaven and one day we will be reunited w/ our loved furbabies. Please take comfort in knowing that you did all you could for him and that he is without pain and in peace right now. Hugs & love to you & your family. God bless Jeter, you & your family! :heart:
    xoxoxox

8. I'm so sorry. It's a small consolation, to me, that he was in your lap at the end. I hope it is to you, as well.

God Bless!

9. Honey, I'm sorry. :crybaby:

10. I'm saying a prayer right now!

11. Oh no DQ, I'm tearing up right now.... I am so sorry for poor Jeter :crybaby:I know he will rest in peace and be happy over at the Rainbow bridge. At least the good news is that he won't be suffering anymore :heart: And he's always going to live in your heart and be by your side. Pets are like our guardian angels :heart:

12. I'm so sorry to hear this. I know how painful it is, may sweet Jeter rest in peace.:heart::heart:

13. Sad to read this, may Jeter rest in peace.

14. Sam was waiting for Jeter at the Rainbows Bridge, DQ. Sam will show Jeter the way and take good care of him. Trust that Jeter will aways be with you. Sam hasn't left my side even though we lost him on January 5. :heart:

15. Lend Me a Pup
    Author Unknown

I will lend to you for awhile
    a pup, God said,
    For you to love him while he lives
    and to mourn for him when he is gone.
    Maybe for twelve or fourteen years,
    or maybe for two or three
    But will you, till I call him back
    take care of him for me?

He'll bring his charms to gladden you
    and (should his stay be brief)
    you'll always have his memories
    as solace for your grief.
    I cannot promise that he will stay,
    since all from earth return,
    But there are lessons taught below
    I want this pup to learn.

I've looked the whole world over
    in search of teachers true
    And from the folk that crowd life's land
    I have chosen you.
    Now will you give him all your love
    Nor think the labor vain
    Nor hate me when I come to take my pup back again.

I fancied that I heard them say
    "Dear Lord Thy Will Be Done,"
    For all the joys this pup will bring,
    the risk of grief you'll run.
    Will you shelter him with tenderness?
    Will you love him while you may?
    And for the happiness you'll know forever grateful stay.

But should I call him back
    much sooner than you've planned
    Please brave the bitter grief that comes
    and try to understand.
    If, by your love, you've managed
    my wishes to achieve,
    In memory of him that you've loved,
    cherish every moment with your faithful bundle,
    and know he loved you too