Reshaping My Stam

1. This summer I was in Europe and got my Stam stolen with my wallet, passport...everything. Thank god it got turned in, and sent to me after months. However, whoever shipped it, PACKED it down and now it's a little misshapen. Does anyone have any ideas how to get it back into shape? I've stuffed tshirts in it and I think I'm just going to let it sit for a while and see if that works. Any suggestions?
  2. I've heard a hot blowdryer could help. Don't use it too close to the leather - just enough to warm up the leather so you can shape it up a bit.
  3. Or you can leave it in front of a window on a very sunny day and the leather should smoosh exactly how you want it to.
  4. wow, that's so cool that it was returned. We had a mishap at work where 16 people got their purses stolen and i was so glad it wasn't in my building. I keep my bag locked now even though you need a cardkey to get in.
  5. I don't know how to help you but that's great that you got your bag back. That just means you and bag were meant to be!
  6. I heard the sun works well too. WOW!!! i am so impressed that someone sent it back to you!!!
  7. Thank goodness for US Embassies. I think whoever stole it just wanted it for the money and US passport. Thanks to all!