Reputable Sellers of Givenchy Bags!

Thanks REREsaurus!

I know I could have used this info when I fell insanely in love with Nightingales and started searching for the ones I want.

Please add to the list whenever you can. I wonder, should we add Sales Associates as well? Or is it better to just request a PM on those? Not sure if every SA wants their contact info so readily available...:thinking:

Thanks again!
Hi there!!! So happy you posted this coz I got an antigona and wallet from the friends and family sale!!!! It was a steal, they were selling the antigona for $1,900 ++ and the wallet for $498 less 20% off!!!!! Yay! But will post PICS of the bag and wallet when I receive them! Is it a legit site for Givenchy ? ;p

Hey everyone! I’m no expert, but being that our sub-forum is still brand spanking new, and many are coming here to learn about Givenchy bags, I thought it would be nice to share where we buy our bags from.

Please add as much information as you can. I’m just throwing in the things I have learned from you guys!

Department Stores:
  1. Barneys.com
  2. BergdorfGoodman.com
  3. NeimanMarcus.com
Please note, a couple times a year, the department stores put Givenchy bags on sale for discounts between 30% and 40%. There may be even deeper discounts as well (after Christmas/New Year perhaps). Please check the **Givenchy Shopping Finds and Intels** frequently, as you can often times find good deals in there.

Online Boutiques for brand new bags:
  1. Farfetch.com
  2. Ssense.com
  3. Shopzoeonline.com
  4. Lindestore.com
  5. Luisaviaroma.com
  6. Bluefly.com (However, this site has sold fake Balenciaga bags and there was a scandal involving one other high end brand, as well)
Consignment Stores for pre-loved bags:
  1. Annsfabulousfinds.com
  2. Realdealcollection.com
  3. Hgbags.com
  4. Luxury.Malleries.com
  5. Yoogiscloset.com
  6. Luxuryexchange.com
  7. Portero.com
There are obviously many other merchants that sell authentic Givenchy bags, so please add to the list so we all know of the best places to hunt down the bags we are lusting for.

Thanks everyone.
Hi there!.!! So happy you posted this coz I got an antigona and wallet from the friends and family sale!!!! It ,', post PICS of the bag and wallet when I receive them! Is it a legit site for Givenchy ? ;p

Hi there!.!! So happy you posted this coz I got an antigona and wallet from the friends and family sale!!!! It ,', post PICS of the bag and wallet when I receive them! Is it a legit site for Givenchy ? ;p

Hi there! You didn't mention what store you purchased from.

Also, if you have any concerns about the authenticity of your pieces, you can also take advantage of the Authenticate thread. The ladies there are very knowledgeable and helpful!:smile:

Hi there! You didn't mention what store you purchased from.

Also, if you have any concerns about the authenticity of your pieces, you can also take advantage of the Authenticate thread. The ladies there are very knowledgeable and helpful!:smile:
oh, i purchased it from blue fly... the Givenchy ANtigona and continental wallet Givecnhy also, is that site okay? will post pics of the bag and wallet when i receive them. Thanks!

hi, I have a brand new black Nightingale Medium that i'm looking to sell/consign. its never been used (not even once), Bloody GORGEOUS.

But unfortunately i need to sell it : (

any of you ladies ever personally use one of these consignment sites and can recommend one that give you a good return and good customer service?