Reputable online dealers

1. Hi ladies
    i am scouting for my first Balenciaga( I'm sooo excited!!!) and I wanted to know if Eurobella.com is a reputable online dealer for Bal handbags, they seem to have some good bargains, but I want ot be careful of course. If someone could let me know if you have purchased from them or not, I would greatly appreciate it.
    Thanx ladies!!
    ;)

2. No, avoid them. I heard they r fake but I have not personally dealt with them. I reccommend Corey at realdealcollections,ann with annsfabulousfinds, Aloha rag, and diabro. Aloha rag an d Diabro I have never dealt but have learned from other Pfer's that they r legit.

3. No, avoid them. I heard they r fake but I have not personally dealt with them. I reccommend Corey at realdealcollections,ann with annsfabulousfinds, Aloha rag, and diabro. Aloha rag an d Diabro I have never dealt but have learned from other Pfer's that they r legit.

4. No, avoid them. I heard they r fake but I have not personally dealt with them. I reccommend Corey at realdealcollections,ann with annsfabulousfinds, Aloha rag, and diabro. Aloha rag an d Diabro I have never dealt but have learned from other Pfer's that they r legit.

5. did you receive the bag yet?