Report on using Lubriderm on my First 06 Grey

1. Umm.... While I was pouring the lotion on my bag, my heart was beating and I kept asking myself "F, what am I doing!?!?"

I think I might put too much at first. The bag was wet! :push: Then I massaged, massaged and massaged!!! I can tell that the leather just sucked those lotion in!!! Now, it's dry and the leather becomes quiet soft and smooth...

Below is the pictures... starting from the past Monday when I bought the bag from NM, then I ordered the same bag from Bal NY to compare. Then I decided to keep the one from Bal NY. Then new with the lotion! :p
    IMG_0694.JPG IMG_0696.JPG IMG_0693.JPG IMG_0695.JPG IMG_0704.JPG IMG_0703.JPG
  2. wow!!!!!!!! looks GREAT! Your bag was already very beautiful pre-lub, but now it's just simply amazing! yes, the key is to massage and massage and massage!
  3. gee, it really does look amazing luvpurse & i'm such a fan of grey :smile:
  4. nice! I love how lubriderm has many uses.:roflmfao:
  5. yea, i like 2006 gray over 2005.
  6. I would love to hear how this treatment lasts over time! I have not bought any recent bags because i don't like the crackly-veiny-ness, but this might change my mind!
  7. Luvpurse, your results are fantastic!!! The BalNY's leather was already so nice but the lubriderm really made it look like old smooshy leather!
  8. The lubriderm does a great job of making the leather lustrous without being waxy. Gorgeous!
  9. Thanks Luvpurse for your pics. I think i'm going to have to put Lubriderm on my emerald first. I'll let you know the results.
  10. Thank you guys... :shame:

I should get AG in the next few days. I will spray it on and report on the result....

Can't wait to do this on my yet-arrived INK City!! :lol: :flowers: :roflmfao:
  11. I'll be darned. I am waiting to see how this looks on the darker bags. Seems like most of us have used it on the lighter bags. AGAIN, proceed with caution... but logic tells me this will not hurt the bags. Stuff labeled "leather conditioner" probably is not much different composition-wise from the lubriderm.
  12. Your bag looks great! The leather on these Lubriderm bags looks awesome! I can imagine how scared you gals must have been to try it for the first time, though!
  13. luvpurse - your b-bag looks wonderful!
  14. I like the conditioned bag! The first one looks so cracky.