Report: lesportsac sample sale

does that mean u'd have to buy THREE treninos then?! in order to get the good deal...how strange yet wonderful at the same time...

man if i were there i'd buy everything n distribute it amongst us fans for that discounted price! wow

Haha, that's so thoughtful :heart:. Best idea I've ever heard :graucho:.

people have been saying that they're restocking everyday but a majority of the tokidoki stuff was sold on VIP day but there's still a chance they might get some more in but it's not guaranteed

so I suggest get there fast and early or later in the afternoon if they restock midday or something and talk to the SAs

hahaha i thought you were on a toki :ban: :lol: ...the price of the trenio is awesome...but i doubt i'll need it so i'll pass...unless you wanna sell them on ebay hahaha oooh i want some lesportsac qees! the blue ones :graucho:

people have been saying that they're restocking everyday but a majority of the tokidoki stuff was sold on VIP day but there's still a chance they might get some more in but it's not guaranteed

so I suggest get there fast and early or later in the afternoon if they restock midday or something and talk to the SAs

I got up at 5:30 a.m. this morning to go and was about #40 on line. There were NO Tokidoki bags at all for sale this morning. I would have definitely have gone last night had I known about the VIP sale because I am looking for the tan playground too.

The only Toki items available were the silver and turquoise metallic bear qees priced at $3 each or 5 for $10. They were in a box right near the cash registers and also all the way in the back left corner, diagonal from the entrance.

When I got up to the register, after waiting one hour on line to pay, to pay for a regular LeSportsac bag I picked up as a gift, I saw in a clear garbage bag behind the register paradiso, inferno, and citta rosa prints. I asked when they were putting those bags out on the selling floor and the response was "I don't know". When I joked that Tokidoki was was the only reason that I came, the cashier said "Buy more LeSportsac! You must love LeSportsac, that's why you are here." To which I responded that no, I :heart: Tokidoki.
She wouldn't tell me what bags were back there, nor when they would be actually availabe for sale.

So, to quote TokiJen, "LeSportsux" and the trend of horrendous corporate customer service continues.

OH NO! I was planning on going after work today - I dont want my trip to be in vain if they didnt even have any Toki out when you went. And then to try and GUESS to see if they put those ones in the bags out this afternoon...

ARGH! WE NEED, NEY, WE DEMAND A LIVE SATELITTE FEED OF THE SAMPLE SALE! :feminist:<-- LOL @ that smiley! you can just change her chant from that to "what do we want? TOKI BAGS when do we want them? NOW!"

:dots:

I got up at 5:30 a.m. this morning to go and was about #40 on line. There were NO Tokidoki bags at all for sale this morning. I would have definitely have gone last night had I known about the VIP sale because I am looking for the tan playground too.

The only Toki items available were the silver and turquoise metallic bear qees priced at $3 each or 5 for $10. They were in a box right near the cash registers and also all the way in the back left corner, diagonal from the entrance.

When I got up to the register, after waiting one hour on line to pay, to pay for a regular LeSportsac bag I picked up as a gift, I saw in a clear garbage bag behind the register paradiso, inferno, and citta rosa prints. I asked when they were putting those bags out on the selling floor and the response was "I don't know". When I joked that Tokidoki was was the only reason that I came, the cashier said "Buy more LeSportsac! You must love LeSportsac, that's why you are here." To which I responded that no, I :heart: Tokidoki.
She wouldn't tell me what bags were back there, nor when they would be actually availabe for sale.

So, to quote TokiJen, "LeSportsux" and the trend of horrendous corporate customer service continues.

Now I'm debating whether I want to go on Saturday- Cause I didn't want to get up at the crack of dawn and not get anything :Push: