Report from the front lines...SF has it going ON!

1. So, pick me off the floor Ladies because I've seen it all....:jammin:

First of all.....what's up with today!?!?!?! Every woman in San Francisco must have been out, strutting their stuff and shopping like MAD!

Here's what I saw:

On the street -
    Vermillion 32cm Chevre Kelly (on the arm of a woman with a KILLER jacket!),
    Black Togo JPG (not carried on the shoulder....),
    Saphir 35cm Clemence Birkin (:graucho:)

In Neiman Marcus (near the elevator) -
    Gold 35cm Box Birkin
    Gold 30cm Togo Birkin
    Black Box 32cm HAC (oops...that was me!)

In Neiman Marcus (ON the elevator) -
    Black Box 35cm Birkin

Now. Once I got over all that, I made a b-line for Hermes. And once inside, I was pretty much blinded by the sight of a black Croc Birkin with enough bling to choke a horse. That thing was.....well.....:wtf: I think I stood there with my mouth open for a good minute or two....have to say it certainly makes a statement but thankfully, it's not for me. This is a bag for a very, very tall woman who wears a lot of fur. And has big hair.

Anyway, that was a shocker so you have to forgive me if I don't quite remember all the stock on the shelves....nothing can compare to the site of a shiny black croc with diamonds so....

Two Paris-Bombays - one small in gold VL and one large (and I mean LARGE) in black VL.
    Two 31cm Bolides - one Graphite Clemence and one Etoupe Togo.
    One Kelly mini clutch
    One Gold 25cm Box Rigide Kelly (cute)
    One Caramel (?) 32cm Kelly ( don't know the leather but it might have been Chamonix)
    One Brown Masaii,
    Assorted Canvas beauties,
    One Black Sac en V (same one I saw earlier in the week) in VL
    One 28cm Rouge H Bolide in VL
    One 32cm Orange Bolide in Epsom (again)
    and that's all I can remember with any shred of accuracy....

And no....Shopmom did NOT buy anything today!!!!:wlae: I've been very, very good, thank you! That's not to say I didn't LOOK at a little thing or two....;)

Let's just say, I finally saw a few Birkins IRL, spent time with a terrific fellow PFr and had an all around blast!
  2. wow wow wow..they have FAB collection today! and plenty of eye candy for shopmom!
    thanks for the report!!!!

ps. isn't it interesting we see birkins IRL but I haven't seen anybody carry Kelly IRL!?
  3. What a wonderful day you had!!Good for you!
  4. Sounds like you had a really fun shopping trip! And I am very proud of you for not buying anything at Hermes, but lets not make that a habit! Some of us are living vicariously through you D! LOL!!!!!
  5. Fesdu....I usually don't see ANYTHING carried when I'm in the was a complete shocker! And to go from never, ever seeing a Birkin to seeing FIVE? I'm sitting down with a fat martini!!!
  6. So you don't have cooties after all???????
  7. Jag....welll.......there's WAS a little something I saw....

I fell for an H watch in stainless with a Vert Anis Croc's so pretty! But I've been a good girl today.....I'm going to save this little something for my "dry spell" coming round the bend......

8. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: I'm cootie free!!!!!
  9. :heart: :heart: :heart: your report! After reading this, I'm inspired to get my butt off the chair & hit the mall! :shame:
  10. Oh! That explains why I stopped scratching!:lol: :p

:heart: U Shopmom!
  11. Phew! You had me worried for a minute! Sounds lovely btw!!!
  12. "Big Hair" are too funny!:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
  13. ^^LOL! I got a visual when I read that "very,very tall woman who wears a lot of fur. And has big hair." :lol: Sounds like you had many "wildlife" H sightings today and most of all, you had fun and met up with a fellow PFer too! thanks for th report ;)
  14. LOL Looks like your dh didn't cal ahead warning them of your arrival. :smile:

So glad you had a fantastic time.
  15. :yahoo: I can't wait to get there tomorrow morning! Glad you had such a fun time D!!! Whew, no small Togo Bolides in Potiron? I can continue being good. :angel: :lol: