Report from Paris!

1. So i randomly decided to pop over to Paris for a 2 day holiday.. and i must say it was a really fruitful one!! :yes:

Stayed at Hotel Castille (as recommended by nice PF ladies). Chanel was one step away! I thought that was so cool lolz :shame: though i did not buy anything from Chanel.

Right after I arrived in Paris, dropped my bags, I rushed over to Hermes at Rue de Faubourg and guessed what I saw? :nuts: Here are some pics! Enjoy ladies!! :love:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Excellent pics! Thank you for sharing!!! Hope you had a wonderful time in Paris!

3. Ohh, thanks for sharing ! It looks like it hasn't change much from when moviegirl was there .. but just as lovely though !!! :love:

4. Gorgeous pictures, thanks.

5. Beautiful pix--thanks for sharing!

6. um........but what did you come home with?????? Hmmmmmmmm??????

7. ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

such gorgeous photos! thank you!!

8. Love the pictures! Thanks so much! *sigh* I wish I could just pop over to Paris too! :yes:

9. Great photos!! What material is the RD travel bag made out of in the last photo? Anyone know?

10. *sigh* Just gorgeous! Thank you! :smile:

11. Lovely pics! Thanks for sharing =)

Did ya get lucky at Paris Hermes? Come on do tell - lol!

12. how nice to look at those lovely pictures! thanks for posting them!

13. Great pictures!! I have a question though.... I saw the silver bBirkin in other photos and I can't believe it's still there!! Are the bags in the window display not for sale??! I LOVE it!!

14. hehe I came home with a 30cm Orange Birkin :love: Its nothing exotic like the window display but my heart skipped a beat when the SA took her out of the box. I looked at her for 5 sec and headed to the cashier. lol. :shame: Everyone was staring at the little gorgeous bag when the SA took her out, I had to make her mine before someone else stepped in! :p

The first SA I asked told me there were no Birkins in stock and that there were no orange kellys either. So I pouted in disbelief and paced up and down the boutique till my SA came to my rescue! She asked me if she could help me so I told her I was looking for an orange birkin/kelly.. She disappeared for 15min and came back to tell me there were no orange kelly BUT she MIGHT have an orange Birkin! :nuts: So I asked her if I could take a look and she disappeared for another 15min! She was hugging this huge orange box in her arms and beckoned me to come over! I had butterflies in my tummy! lolz. like a silly child. :girlsigh:

Here are the pics!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Woohoo!:nuts: congratulations!:yahoo: beautiful!:yahoo: what is the leather and hardware? it is hard to tell on my screen