Repeat H offender!

Recently, while taking inventory of my H scarves, I noticed that most of them were in the black colorway. I've definitely tried to branch out into more color, but for some reason I'm almost always drawn to the black ones!:shrugs:

Jeans...same brand...multiples
Prada v-neck sweaters...multiples
J Crew white ts...dozens
Black boots...many
Black heels...many
Black bags...several

Yep...I am a repeat offender...in more ways than one...

grey cashmere sweaters :whistle:
and i have two different colourways of de passage à tokyo and could probably be persuaded to buy more. and i want pretty much every single faubourg by night that i see :nogood: right now i have two identical sextants scarves but i will give my mother one of them so that doesn't really count. i'd also love two more cheval surprise scarves so i can have three framed on my wall.

ummm.. i guess i am :shame:

oh, dear...there are multiples of H all over the place chez moi ...but my uber-repeat offenders are:

Bolides... Vermillion, Raisin, Gold, Noir
Red.... Vermillion (Trim & Bolide), Rouge H (Trim & Birkin)..however, GraceKelly is my idol (on tpf and well, as a princess) she is the penultimate conniseur of all things Rouge en H

OH...and orange boxes...do they count?

:heart:

I buy what I love and I usually end up buying same kinds of colours. Example in H: Clarisse Gm in raisin chevre and a Bearn in chevre Raisin.

I used to be a NYC gal, and my wardrobe became so black, opening up my cloest drawers became like looking into a black hole! When I left, I vowed to have more colour in my life... no black on Sunday (to force a break!), no black bags (to avoid taking the same bag every day!) and to find a happyplace with some kind of alternative neutrals.

I became very earthtones... so now I am drawn to browns, creams, greys. And content to buy mostly that. But is two grey H bags a repeat, if they're dif styles? Would 2 browns be too earthy?

I like simplicity, but sometimes a colour just sings to me....

I confess......I have four bags in Rouge H. A chamonix Dalvy, box constance, clemence birkin and mini box kelly. They are really very different from one another, so I have no problems owning all 4.

In fact, I think Allaboutbags have at least 6 to 8 bags in Rouge H.

^^ Am a self-confessed repeat H offender of:
- rouge H and most rouge colors Hermes makes
- black bags
- kelly pochettes
- lindys
- Tohu Bohu (I love this pattern!)
- cashmere shawls
- wallets (azaps and bearns)
- karos
- cadenas
- twillys
- agendas (though I technically use 2 a year - one for personal and one for work - I still have too many!)

hmmm....I try not to buy H-scarfs in multiple colourways, but still I got

Astrologie in Black and etoupe
Passementerie in pink and brown
Les cles in pink and orange
Bolduc twilly in white/brown and pink/fuchsia
Ominbus vintage in brown/white and black/white

and finally

I will get the new voitures a transformation vintage scarf for sure in white/fuchsia and white/orange:smile:

hmm..must be more consistent nex year :P

I go through fazes. One year I'll buy several black cashmere sweaters, the next I'll find one style sweater and buy it in every color. I call it my shopping schizophrenia. I challenge a market tracker to figure out my spending habits! :lol: