repair Gucci handbag

1. A few months ago I bought a vintage Gucci purse off eBay for about $200, I thought it was cute although it had a weird smell like when people smoke but I overlooked that. I try to resell it because really I didn't plan on using it since I already have tons of purses. They buyer turned out not to be so satisfied with it. I honestly tried my best to describe it the best I could but unfortunately what I thought would not happen happened. So now I will have to refund her...I spent the money on a college book I needed already! Its costing me a lot but I'm trying best to resolve this since I'm an honest person and don't want negative feedback either. Its not fun going through all this when honestly I think the purse was worth it but the customer doesn't feel like it. Oh well, I guess I'll just keep it. It does need some repairing since one handle is noticibly scuffed. Any one can advice where I can take the purse for repair? Thanks so much!
  2. It's nice to hear that you are honest and so willing to make the buyer happy. Sorry the situation didn't turn out better for you.

To repair the handle, you could take it to a professional leathersmith (shoe repair shop). They usually do a nice job. :smile: