Repair/Replacement Costs - List

I've searched this thread all morning and couldn't find any numbers on the neverfull. I'm wondering what the average price is to get the straps and piping around the top redone. I'm thinking about buying a vintage piece and having it refurbished.
Another question, I've heard of LV giving people issues on repairs if they don't have the receipt or if the receipt isn't in their own name. Is this true, varies by location, or how well you know the SA?

I went to LV store on Monday and sent out both of my speedy for repairs. I asked the SA to replace the zipper pulls the estimated repair price is $30 each, which I thought was reasonable. I got a call today and they said they could repair my Epi speedy in vanilla which they need to sent it off to California which is fine. I'm not sure would they charge me for the mono speedy but they will definitely charge me for the Epi. They said the repair with the Epi will take 4-6 weeks and the mono speedy will take 2 weeks the most. Can't wait to see the result!!
View attachment 3304672
View attachment 3304673

Hi,

Did u remember to ask for strap change for Saumur vintage? If not, that totally fine :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Hi,

Did u remember to ask for strap change for Saumur vintage? If not, that totally fine :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I'm sorry, I felt like I was annoying my SA because he took a long time seeing if he was able to repair my speedys. He told another customer it would be best to bring in the bag so he would give a definite quote price. So I didn't further ask him, sorry about it.

I've searched this thread all morning and couldn't find any numbers on the neverfull. I'm wondering what the average price is to get the straps and piping around the top redone. I'm thinking about buying a vintage piece and having it refurbished.
Another question, I've heard of LV giving people issues on repairs if they don't have the receipt or if the receipt isn't in their own name. Is this true, varies by location, or how well you know the SA?

The SA asked me where did I purchased the speedy and I said in the US, I told him both speedy were gifts. Then he asked me okay can you tell me the name if the buyer. But of course I say I don't know. He didn't ask me any further because I believe he knows it was purchased pre-owned. Then ask me if I have an account with them which I do, then he said he was able to repair both of my speedy. I guess he didn't care that the speedys weren't purchased under my name and I did made many purchase under my names which may be the reason why. I was quite prego and he told me the system was very slow and he offer me to sit and bought me water. I think it really depends on the SA.

Talking about repair of the NF I was quoted $130 for each handles and $90 for the top trimmings about 2 summers ago, so I'm not sure how much it has changed and plus every SA give me different quoting. I suggest asking different SA.

I'm sorry, I felt like I was annoying my SA because he took a long time seeing if he was able to repair my speedys. He told another customer it would be best to bring in the bag so he would give a definite quote price. So I didn't further ask him, sorry about it.

Sorry?? No need gurl.. Just wanted to know.. I am anyways planning to go next weekend. :P:P

It should be somewhere in this thread, last I saw I think it was around $100 maybe slight over per strap and the binding around the top, my guess would be a little over $300 without the side straps that you cinch. My friend was recently quoted $670 for all the leather to be replaced.

I just got the zipper replaced in my speedy b 35, and they had to look though my history. Not my regular SA, but she took 10 minutes and wouldn't have done it without finding the purchase first. I *think* it's a new policy now that they have to find the item in your history, but I'm sure some stores are less policy driven.

*** So when did they start charging for the zipper pull tag replacement ? It used to be free and I went in the store today and they said it cost $30 for the zipper pull tag repair.

**** Argh !!!! when did they change this ? 2016 ?

Have any of you ladies had any recent dealings with getting the zip pull on a Pochette replaced? It's a 2005 TM Cerises Pochette.Are the zip pulls the same size as today's Pochettes? I don't live near a LV store so is it possible to get it replaced by sending it direct to LV?Any other info such as price for the replacement, timeframe etc would be appreciated.

Have any of you ladies had any recent dealings with getting the zip pull on a Pochette replaced? It's a 2005 TM Cerises Pochette.Are the zip pulls the same size as today's Pochettes? I don't live near a LV store so is it possible to get it replaced by sending it direct to LV?Any other info such as price for the replacement, timeframe etc would be appreciated.

I got the zipper pull on my preloved pochette from 2002 replaced about a year ago. It was an in house repair and free. I think if they're not busy, they could do it on the same day. I had to leave it there and pick it up a week later.

I think the zipper pull is the same as on the NM currently. I'm not sure about sending it direct to LV. I'd say you have to call your nearest store and get an SA to accept the repair before sending it in. Sorry can't be if more help.

I got the zipper pull on my preloved pochette from 2002 replaced about a year ago. It was an in house repair and free. I think if they're not busy, they could do it on the same day. I had to leave it there and pick it up a week later.

I think the zipper pull is the same as on the NM currently. I'm not sure about sending it direct to LV. I'd say you have to call your nearest store and get an SA to accept the repair before sending it in. Sorry can't be if more help.

No you simply ship the item to your nearest store with a note attached describing the problem/thing you want repaired and your information. You should also include a photo copy of the original receipt if you have it. They'll call you to discuss your options.