Renewed LoVe for Louis :D

Ok, this is the best thread ever. All my longtime h_f/LJ buddies in one thread! :roflmfao: :heart:

Venna, they make the Inclusion PM bracelets in a smaller wrist size now! I am sure it'd fit you! :nuts:

haha you should see lulu's inclusion collection. but i'm sure they'd fit your tiny wrists though! you know, i'm so jealous at how tiny and skinny you and jenny are. heh.

and i'll be less subtle than gayle. when's the wedding? :graucho: ok don't hurt me lol.

CALEY, are you NUTS?!?! :Push: i HATE being skinny!!!! in fact, I've been going to the gym to try to gain some weight. trust me, it's not as good as it seems :sad:

Aw, thank you Nakolulu :flowers: . I'm sure it would look great on you too!

And elle, I totally agree with you-- we've all found our way back here to be together :love: . Do you happen to know what the circumference is for the PM? The perfect fit for me would be 7" but it's the trouble of getting it on since my hands and wrists aren't proportionate.

And I totally agree with Jenny because I feel really out of the mainstream now (that I notice how I don't fit most clothes in stores). I guess it's good to be different but sometimes I just feel left out. It's a good excuse to by designer clothes though, they make small enough sizes that fit me :P .

Thanks Michelle1025 :smile: . I justified the purchase of the agenda with, "No one else can have it but me!" It's reassuring to know that so few people have one :supacool: .

Venna, the diameter of the small PM bracelet is 2.25 inches, while the regular one is 2.5. If I remember my math correctly, you can calculate the circumference with the diameter...I just don't remember the formula :Push: The small hardly fits me, I have a hell of a time getting it past my hand...but the size is more proportionate to my wrist :sweatdrop:

And I'd have to say I am with Caley and Gayle...feel free to take some of my fat! :roflmfao:

Haha, I forgot how to calculate it too! Well, I bet if I think hard enough I can remember :P

I'll try it on when the amarante comes out maybe. Or if I go into the boutique again any time soon.

I'm really craving a Damier Sophie and a white MC coeur. I totally didn't jump on the change purse when it came out. A part of me still thinks that it's over priced but it's darling. Plus I can't get the pink Gucci one, it'd just look wrong with all my stuff :P